Girl tossed up through basketball hoop

IlliniKrush

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 1, 2005 -> 03:29 PM)
She's too thick to fit through a basketball hoop, think about it.

She is smaller than two basketballs side by side. She could fit but like krush said the risk is too big for it to even be tried.

No hoop I ever played on was that wide. I remeber our coach would use this ring which sat on the inside of the rim which made it even smaller, but now way would 2 balls get through. If that's regulation size, than guys should be shooting like 80% from the field.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Feb 1, 2005 -> 09:43 PM)
She is smaller than two basketballs side by side. She could fit but like krush said the risk is too big for it to even be tried.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Feb 1, 2005 -> 04:09 PM)
The Hoop is an 18 inch diameter... I don't think she wears a 36" waistband, so in theory she could fit.

Well, the waist isn't the widest part of your body. Her arms would have to go through as well. Either way she could fit. That is fake as hell, it's so obvious.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Feb 1, 2005 -> 03:20 PM)
Looking at it again, I swear she falls in front of the hoop.  In fact I'm damn near positive of the fact so something else moves the net.

I don't know the thing was loading super slow...and it froze on my screen right when she went throw the hoop....and her legs were inside of that thing....

unless they did some editing where they were able to add the net back...she was in it

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Feb 1, 2005 -> 04:09 PM)
The Hoop is an 18 inch diameter... I don't think she wears a 36" waistband, so in theory she could fit.

I was just going to ask how wide a bb hoop is. She looks like she's about a 20 to 22 inch waist.. which would be - if she's in preportion - about 26 to 28 inches at her arms.

I can't tell if it's real or not. Pretty neat trick either way.

Looked at it a second time. The guy on the left keeps looking at the hoop the whole time, but the thing is that he looks in 4 or 5 different spots everytime....to the left of it....then towards it....then to the right...then the last time or so he looks as if it's above him

QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 1, 2005 -> 04:32 PM)
Fake, her hands would have hung in the net. Looking at the GIF confirms it to me. But excellent work by whomever  :lolhitting

Agree. Her arms - especially the back one - is awy to far from her body. She should have crossed her arms.