I fu**in hate the police

shagar69

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(shagar69 @ Feb 3, 2005 -> 01:11 AM)
i was at a bar tonite, talkin to this chick, and the f***in cops have to show up. they caught like 6 people underage drinking, pretty much forcing anybody who wasnt 21 to leave.  WTF is that. I mean cmon, its a wed. night. Leave us the f*** alone. f*** THA POLICE!

No. f*** you! You were breaking the law and they were doing their job.

i was at a bar tonite, talkin to this chick, and the f***in cops have to show up. they caught like 6 people underage drinking, pretty much forcing anybody who wasnt 21 to leave.  WTF is that. I mean cmon, its a wed. night. Leave us the f*** alone. f*** THA POLICE!

Dislike the police for performing their duty?

I've been busted for drinking off campus at UIC, and despite my connections and aspirations in criminology, I was thrown into the "drunk tank" for 10 hours. If breaking up your shindig is the worst of your problems, consider yourself lucky.

For 6 years I have been doing the job and seems like every day that I hear something or see something new that makes me shake my head in disbelief. And after reading your post, today is no different, and it's my day off.

shagar, I don't know where your at and I can't speak for the police force there, but you got off easy.

I hope when you sober up and read this today, you realize how stuid that really was.

I'm very thick skinned, so the f*** the police comments and everything else do not bother me.

But, I will never figure out stupidity.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm just shaking my head :headshake

QUOTE(whitesox91403 @ Feb 3, 2005 -> 06:09 AM)
For 6 years I have been doing the job and seems like every day that I hear something or see something new that makes me shake my head in disbelief. And after reading your post, today is no different, and it's my day off.

shagar, I don't know where your at and I can't speak for the police force there, but you got off easy.

I hope when you sober up and read this today, you realize how stuid that really was.

I'm very thick skinned, so the f*** the police comments and everything else do not bother me.

Don't take that example of the ignorance of youth personally. Yet, it's something that shouldn't be brushed aside or excused because of that youth. I'm glad you gave him that rant. He had it coming, and some day he'll realize it. As for those of us that have been around while, know that you are appreciated for the service and protection that you provide to your community.

QUOTE(whitesox91403 @ Feb 3, 2005 -> 06:09 AM)

Little punk was obviously just a little pissed that he got cock-blocked last night. I mean god forbid a small matter like the law get in the way of him macking on some chick.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Feb 3, 2005 -> 06:48 AM)
Don't take that example of the ignorance of youth personally.  Yet, it's something that shouldn't be brushed aside or excused because of that youth.  I'm glad you gave him that rant.  He had it coming, and some day he'll realize it.  As for those of us that have been around while, know that you are appreciated for the service and protection that you provide to your community.

Thank-you for your words YAS, thank-you. I have learned not to take anything personally. I'm not that much older, (26) but I was lucky enough to catch my break early. I'll admit, I had my first my drink, in fact, I had many before 21, but I would have never blamed anyone except myself if I would have gotten caught. And if I would have gotten caught, I would have been on my knees thanking the man upstairs if all I got was asked to leave the bar, especially in the town I grew up in. Not to mention what would have happened when I got home and my Dad waiting for me. :stick

QUOTE(3E8 @ Feb 3, 2005 -> 08:41 AM)
underage drinking is also breaking the law.

Yes, but I never got caught. And as whitesox... said in the post above, if I would have gotten caught, I would have bleamed myself, not the excise polic that are doing their job.

It's like this: we all speed, and when we get caught, who's fault is it? The cop that was doing his job by keeping the roads safer for everyone?

I had it much, much worse when I was a yout.

I was leaving a party, heading home when I walked across the street to my car carrying a cooler, still fairly full. A police officer was driving the side street (complaints of noise from the party) and saw me.

He made me pour every beer in my cooler out into the sewer drain right in front of him. Then told me to go home and if he didn't see my car in my driveway within 15 minutes, he would knock on the door ans wake my parents.

Needless to say, I got over the pain of having to watch beer go to waste and I went straight home not wanting anything to do with an officer waking my parents at 1 am.

:bang

That is why if i'm going to drink here, there's no f-in way i'm doing it in a bar.

IMO you got what you deserve. To be honest I didn't have my first drink until after my 21st birthday and I'm better off for it. My dad died at 51. He was an alcoholic and had liver failure, not to mention tons of other problems. Take this as a warning, put down the booze, and get a hobby.

Cock-blocked?

If he had really been making any progress with this chick, getting kicked out of the bar would seem like a good excuse to have to head over to his or her place. Seems like the cops almost did him a favor.....unless of course his 'game' is not as tight as he might have hoped.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Feb 3, 2005 -> 12:52 PM)
Little punk was obviously just a little pissed that he got cock-blocked last night.  I mean god forbid a small matter like the law get in the way of him macking on some chick.