I fu**in hate the police

shagar69

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Feb 3, 2005 -> 02:32 PM)
Am I the only one who visited this thread thinking "another Rodney King incident?" 

To the author of the thread, you can not consume alcoholic beverages until your 21st birthday.  If you do not like the law then lobby lawmakers to change it.  But keep in mind you will face a very uphill battle as MADD & other groups will lobby hard against you.  I realize you might be too self-absorbed in your own desires to bother to consider the big picture but the fact is the police are there to stop underage drinking primarily because underage drinkers have a right to drive as early as age 15. 

And if you don't think underage drinkers are involved in DUI related incidents, injuries, & deaths guess again.

Do you have any problems with underage drinkers who aren't driving or have a desiginated driver?

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Feb 3, 2005 -> 04:39 PM)
Dude, CO's? 

...and you thought the cops wouldn't show? :headshake

You should know better. ;)

You should be thanking your lucky stars you didn't get hit with that $280.  Both the cops and the EMTs down here have no sympathy for drunk college kids (illegal and legal alike).

No fooling, the cops are all about the campus bars...and some cops do have sympathy. Last year when I was 21, I was at a shindig one of my friends held for my b-day and walking home a cop saw me and after showing her my wallet and telling her I was going straight home (I was like a block/2 blocks away), she just let me go.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Feb 3, 2005 -> 04:45 PM)
No fooling, the cops are all about the campus bars...and some cops do have sympathy.  Last year when I was 21, I was at a shindig one of my friends held for my b-day and walking home a cop saw me and after showing her my wallet and telling her I was going straight home (I was like a block/2 blocks away), she just let me go.

Cops just stop you while your walking home and ask for id?

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Feb 3, 2005 -> 04:48 PM)
Cops just stop you while your walking home and ask for id?

I was stumbling a little bit and looked drunk off my ass. So they thought I was underage and were gonna hit me up with a public intox but luckily I was close to home and the cop was cool.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Feb 3, 2005 -> 04:50 PM)
I was stumbling a little bit and looked drunk off my ass.  So they thought I was underage and were gonna hit me up with a public intox but luckily I was close to home and the cop was cool.

Oye ve... :headshake

I'm happy to be an old hag when I hear stories like this. ;)

The only real encounter I've had with a cop was last weekend when I got pulled over for the first time. I ran a red light because I was goin down a hill on Route 30 and didn't want to slam on my brakes with all the weight in the back of my truck. I was honest with the cop and he didn't give me a ticket, just a warning. I was thankful to him for not being an asshole and giving me a ticket.

QUOTE(shagar69 @ Feb 3, 2005 -> 09:43 PM)
nah, cant happen. 1, cops wouldnt raid the same bar twice in a row. and more important, 2, frats ALWAYS no when bars r gonna be raided

So...many...grammatical....mistakes...brain...dying...can't..........

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Feb 3, 2005 -> 09:25 PM)
Sounds romantic.  :wub:

LOL :lol:

I'm kind of glad that the frats probably put down their cases of Milwaukee's Best and Busch Light to go out for the night and drink a higher class beer like Miller or Bud -- meanwhile leaving lots of good beer for people like moi. :lol:

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Feb 3, 2005 -> 05:45 PM)
No fooling, the cops are all about the campus bars...and some cops do have sympathy.  Last year when I was 21, I was at a shindig one of my friends held for my b-day and walking home a cop saw me and after showing her my wallet and telling her I was going straight home (I was like a block/2 blocks away), she just let me go.

same thing happened to me when i was with a friend but he was puking and i was quite tipsy as well, since he was 21 he let me take him back and he wasnt an ass about it