I fu**in hate the police

shagar69

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things sound like they have really changed in the 15 years (holy crap!) since I was there.

The police were in general exceptionally cool about drinking at private parties and stumbling home. As long as you weren't driving and only had a few blocks to walk, they pretty much let you be.

They were also very cool about breaking up house parties. A couple of visits after neighbor noise complaints, turn down the music, etc., and it usually wasn't until the third visit that they broke it up.

Sounds like it's very different now. Hell, I bet your Hash Wednesday's suck now! :)

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Feb 3, 2005 -> 10:17 PM)
Things sound like they have really changed in the 15 years (holy crap!) since I was there.

The police were in general exceptionally cool about drinking at private parties and stumbling home.  As long as you weren't driving and only had a few blocks to walk, they pretty much let you be.

They were also very cool about breaking up house parties.  A couple of visits after neighbor noise complaints, turn down the music, etc., and it usually wasn't until the third visit that they broke it up.

Sounds like it's very different now.  Hell, I bet your Hash Wednesday's suck now!  :)

Hash Wednesday sucks. I mean there is a big informational campaign from Students for a Sensible Drug Policy (http://www.ssdp.org) and NORML discussing the whole drug war but outside of that, its not much at all.

The cops have cracked down on booze because it is a cash cow for Chambana. But luckily the new county sheriff is totally pro-decriminalization of pot like has been done in Ohio, etc. so he's good people.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Feb 3, 2005 -> 09:52 PM)
So...many...grammatical....mistakes...brain...dying...can't..........

LMAO

And dude, it's your own damn fault if you were caught, the cops were doing their job. Last night I was in the same situation....just put down your drink when you see them and go to another bar...or just go home, either/or, cops just doing their job dude.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Feb 5, 2005 -> 11:33 PM)
Nope,  you're a f***ing b**** 

:fyou

Look Nuke, I do aprreciate what they do for us and protect and I'm not saying shafar was on the right here but there are cops who are b****es to teens and older people which irrates all. I know you will give me the nobody is prefect bulls***, but there are cops who are racist, cops that do s*** that is very overboard (I had a thread on a kid who got tazered in my school) and cops who do everything they can to people who are innocent bystandards for eigher driving, drinking etc. Open your f***ing eyes and see for yourself. And I still do appreciate what they do to the bad guys but they are b****es too. Period. End of story.

QUOTE(knightni @ Feb 5, 2005 -> 11:02 PM)
Hey Ace!

Long time!  :cheers

Just got out of jail again I see.

:lol:

Naw man, having trouble in the household right now. (Feuding with my mother, she took my keyboard and mouse away) This will be the only time I have some good time on the computer for a while.

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 12:00 AM)
Look Nuke, I do aprreciate what they do for us and protect and I'm not saying shafar was on the right here but there are cops who are b****es to teens and older people which irrates all. I know you will give me the nobody is prefect bulls***, but there are cops who are racist, cops that do s*** that is very overboard (I had a thread on a kid who got tazered in my school) and cops who do everything they can to people who are innocent bystandards for eigher driving, drinking etc. Open your f***ing eyes and see for yourself. And I still do appreciate what they do to the bad guys but they are b****es too. Period. End of story.

That's a bunch of bulls*** and you know it. I agree that there are cops that go overboard and abuse their authority but they are a tiny fraction of the whole. You can't label the whole based upon the actions of a few........PERIOD!

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 12:03 AM)
That's a bunch of bulls*** and you know it.  I agree that there are cops that go overboard and abuse their authority but they are a tiny fraction of the whole.  You can't label the whole based upon the actions of a few........PERIOD!

We will agree to disagree. I'm not going to go into detials with this cause it isn't worth it. I'm just stating the facts that I see when I'm around it and other people. Hell even a friend of mine is going to be a policeman cause he wants to piss off people and arrest dudes he doesnt like with anything little they do. Not saying that is what they all do but you will be surprised to see how many policeman (5-0), narks, pigs (whatever name you guys want to call them) etc.. do this.