Tuesday's game

clujer420

We've got Bartolo going against Ricardo Rodriguez (against whom I will NOT make one negative comment or even give the slightest chuckle, as I know the consequences of such actions ;))....

BTW, I'm watching this game on Fox Sports Net, so whatever I report is what I see, not something that I hear on the radio or whatever

As has been reported, the weather is horrible. It's foggy and freezing, and they're making it sound like the bad weather may head their way, but who knows?

LOL, I love FSN trying to hype tonight's Pacers/Bulls game. Too funny.

I'll tell ya...this Indians team is a bunch of no names, but they're young, so that scares me. They're probably hungry, so I hope the Sox don't take them lightly.

----------------

Top 1

- Jimenez.....ball, ball, strike looking, strike looking, ball, flyout to CF

1 out

- Valentin.....ball, ball, hard lineout to 1st

2 out

- Thomas......strike looking, strike looking, foul, ball, ball, ball, walk -- nice AB

2 out, runner on 1st

- Ordonez......ball, strike looking, basehit up the middle

2 out, runners on 1st and 2nd

- Konerko......strike looking, ball, strike swinging, foul, ball, strike out looking

0 runs, 1 hit, 1 walk, 2 left, 25 pitches

Through a half inning, and here come the Indians

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Konerko was looking really lost at the plate. You watch his swing and he just doesn't look comfortable. He's got to start working on going opposite field cause he is looking only for the pull job right now and thats not the way to get your swing right.

I think a day off may be best for Konerko with Daubach getting a start.

Konerko was looking really lost at the plate.  You watch his swing and he just doesn't look comfortable.  He's got to start working on going opposite field cause he is looking only for the pull job right now and thats not the way to get your swing right. 

I think a day off may be best for Konerko with Daubach getting a start.

i agree on konerko...he is looking to hit everything down the 3rd base line...right center field paulie!!!

i thnk the radr gun is a little off...its clocking colon's fastball at 70 mph :lol:

they should give that gun to illinois state police :D

PK is definately streaky, but he's typically a quick starter and so far I haven't seen any of that.

Colon is looking solid but just isn't getting easy outs yet. At least their is an out now that Vizquel flew out to Maggs.

This is going to be one of those games where if you can get a few runs, then you should be in good shape. I hope we kick the crap out of them though and score 20 :)

What an at bat by Milton Bradley.  He struck out on a 2-2 pitch but the ump didn't call it a strike and then he kept battling until he hit an opposite field single.

Damnit!!

I wonder if it would be too much to ask for them to install a TV in my office... :rolleyes:

What an at bat by Milton Bradley.  He struck out on a 2-2 pitch but the ump didn't call it a strike and then he kept battling until he hit an opposite field single.

Damnit!!

I wonder if it would be too much to ask for them to install a TV in my office... :rolleyes:

steff..what about the mlb tv thingy they havegoning on at mlb.com???

The Indians are hitting .185 as a team this season. :rolleyes:

Bottom 1

- Bradley....strike looking, ball, ball, foul, foul, foul, "ball" (it was strike 3 -- even Bradley started walking to the dugout), foul, basehit to LF

0 out, runner on 1st

- Vizquel.....strike looking, strike swinging, ball, flyout to RF

1 out, runner on 1st

- Lawton.....ball, ball, ball (on the pitch, Bradley is thrown out by Sandy trying to steal....2 out), walk

2 out, runner on 1st

- Burks.....foul tip, groundout to Jimenez

0 runs, 1 hit, 1 walk, 1 left, 19 pitches

Through 1, no score

its 32 degrees out and colon is out there w/o sleeves , looks like he pitching in 80 degree weather..lmao

I bet he thinks its 80 out.

I heard he won HUGE on the game last night and that he's in a great mood today. Let's hope he's on.

What an at bat by Milton Bradley.  He struck out on a 2-2 pitch but the ump didn't call it a strike and then he kept battling until he hit an opposite field single.

Damnit!!

Well.. here at work we have a very nasty firewall. And since I have all of the "secret" financials on my computer I am limited to what I can and can't get on. For example I can get on here.. but not WSI because it catches the catagory "sports" and that is a :nono.

I keep asking and they keep telling me no :(

Damnit!!

Well.. here at work we have a very nasty firewall. And since I have all of the "secret" financials on my computer I am limited to what I can and can't get on. For example I can get on here.. but not WSI because it catches the catagory "sports" and that is a :nono.

we'll start a petition and send it to your boss

"steff must get mlb tv" !! :D

Top 2

- Lee.....strike looking, strike swinging, foul, ball, ball, ball, groundout to 3rd

1 out

- Crede.....ball, popout to catcher

2 out

- Rowand.....strike swinging, strike swinging, ball, strikeout swinging

1-2-3 go the Sox on 13 pitches

Through 1 1/2, no score

I hate to be an asshole (which I am) but can we kind of keep the game thread to the game - I also am at work and it would be easier if I don't have to scroll through regular conversation which could easily go into another thread - not trying to be an asshole, just trying to follow the game. Go ahead cuss me out, but please...

Damnit!!

we'll start a petition and send it to your boss

"steff must get mlb tv" !! :D

Oh.. that would be nice :D

It runs on RealPlayer, too doesn't it..? I have issues with RealPlayer not working here at work. It would be just my luck to pay for it and it not work.