Tuesday's game

clujer420

I hate to be an asshole (which I am) but can we kind of keep the game thread to the game - I also am at work and it would be easier if I don't have to scroll through regular conversation which could easily go into another thread - not trying to be an asshole, just trying to follow the game.  Go ahead cuss me out, but please...

No problem cw.

:fyou

:D :P ;)

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the hell was Jerry.  He should of went out to the dugout and had a little talk with the first base ump.

i dont agree with hawk and dj that he made a move toward 2nd..but i do think he was well inside the baseline blocking the throwing angle for colon..jerry should have argued that

Bottom 2

- Karim Garcia.....foul, strike swinging, swinging bunt fielded by Colon, throw to 1st is not in time, ball gets away...Garcia makes a break for 2nd, then stops, and the Sox tag him, but the 1st base ump has his head up his ass and calls him safe...another break for the Indians

0 out, runner on 1st

- Bard.....smashes one into the RF gap....Magglio makes a GREAT deek pretending that he's making the catch, and Garcia only gets to 3rd

0 out, runners on 2nd and 3rd

- Hafner.....soft line out to 3rd

1 out, runners on 2nd and 3rd

- Blake....ball, ball, ball, strike looking, walk

1 out, bases loaded

- Phillips....ball, strike swinging, strike looking, ball, foul, ball, foul, foul, foul, grounder to Konerko, to 2nd for one, back to 1st not in time. Run scores, Indians lead it 1-0

2 out, runners on 1st and 3rd

- Bradley....strike swinging, ball, ball, strike looking, foul, strike out swinging

1 run, 2 hits, 1 walk, 1 strike out, 2 left, 26 pitches

Through 2, Cleveland leads it 1-0

Top 3

- Alomar....strike looking, groundout to 3rd

1 out

- Jimenez (0-1)....strike looking, ball hit to the wall in RF for a 1-out double

1 out, runner on 2nd

- Valentin (0-1)....ball, ball, grounder to SS and Vizquel makes a beautiful play to field it, and he guns out Jose

2 out, runner on 2nd

- Thomas (0-0; walk)....ball, strike looking, strike looking, foul, ball, foul, strikeout swinging

0 runs, 1 hit, 1 left, 14 pitches (52 total)

Through 2 1/2, Sox trail it 1-0

This guy has really good stuff.  We beat him up last year if I recall, but lost the game because our pitching wasn't any better.

Now Bartolo needs a quick inning, actually quite a few quick and easy innings.

this kid is good....we didnt really beat him up..he went 5 against us and gave up 4...good enough for the win...

6-4-3 gets bartolo out of a little jam ;)

Bottom 3

- Vizquel....strike looking, ball, ball, strike swinging, foul, basehit into CF

0 out, runner on 1st

- Lawton.....grounder to Jose, to Jimenez for 1, nice dig by Konerko for 2

2 out, nobody on

- Burks.....foul, strike swinging, strikeout swinging

0 runs, 1 hit, none left, 10 pitches (55 total by my count...could be wrong)

Through 3, Sox still down 1-0

This kid has great movement on his stuff. This was a huge blunder by Dan Evans. He gave this kid up and their other top prospect for Shuey.

Nice quick inning for Bartolo thanks to that double play and then an easy strikeout :headbang

Maggs, PK, Caballo. I sense its time for PK and Caballo to break out of their slumps :headbang

This guy has really good stuff.  We beat him up last year if I recall, but lost the game because our pitching wasn't any better.

Now Bartolo needs a quick inning, actually quite a few quick and easy innings.

this kid is good....we didnt really beat him up..he went 5 against us and gave up 4...good enough for the win...

6-4-3 gets bartolo out of a little jam ;)

Maybe this will get him rolling now... We need some quick low pitch innings out of him.