Tuesday's game

clujer420

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cluger and everyone, thank you, thank you very much for your being here and posting - makes me feel a part of the soxtalk community - I appreciate you all, for the play by play and the game related comments and for being here - shared experiences make a community and you all are wonderful

Well, the Royals are playing Detroit so they could potentially start the season 8-0.

Today's game between the Royals and Tiggas is PPD....... good thing I think.

Cool off KC.

wonder why - not that cold in Michigan today - bet their advance sales was a crowd of 6,500 - I am rather hoping Detroit gets a win off of KC both to slow KC down as well as the Tigs have to win sometime and I want that out of the way by the time we get there.

Need to sweep them again - I am 5% thinking of going to Detroit for the Saturday game and see our guys - sure would be nice if someone wanted to go too; Comerica is a lonely park to sit alone at.

wonder why - not that cold in Michigan today - bet their advance sales was a crowd of 6,500 - I am rather hoping Detroit gets a win off of KC both to slow KC down as well as the Tigs have to win sometime and I want that out of the way by the time we get there.

Need to sweep them again - I am 5% thinking of going to Detroit for the Saturday game and see our guys - sure would be nice if someone wanted to go too; Comerica is a lonely park to sit alone at.

And would it not be fitting for KC to lose to the team they have occupied the basement with for the past few years as their constant chum. I wouldn't mind the Tigers winning if it would wipe the smile of Joe Randa's face...wait never mind, that is not possible.

And would it not be fitting for KC to lose to the team they have occupied the basement with for the past few years as their constant chum. I wouldn't mind the Tigers winning if it would wipe the smile of Joe Randa's face...wait never mind, that is not possible.

remember in the batman movie, the recent one with george clooney i think it was......randa looks just like the joker from that flick :D

Well, I was in and out watching the game today because of classes, but there are a few things I've noticed from this game:

1. Colon will get better when the weather gets better.

2. Koch is money.

3. Valentin may be assuming the role he played during 2003 as Mr. Clutch

4. It's nice to see the Sox not giving up once their opposition takes a lead.

5. It's nice to see the Sox KEEP their lead in the 10th.

6. That Detroit series might have been what we really needed.

6. That Detroit series might have been what we really needed.

In no small part thanks to Loaiza, Stewart and Jimenez.

you know what i been thinking. this can be the beginning of a nice winning streak which might develop into something really nice. a real big winnning streak.

if that happens look out for our team to get an winning attitude.

i was wrong this offseason in saying that we shouldn't have sign him.

Puh-lease, like Olivo couldn't have come up with a pair of game-tying doubles in addition to reaching base as a go-ahead run. I bet he would have reached as two go-ahead runs.

i was wrong this offseason in saying that we shouldn't have sign him.

Puh-lease, like Olivo couldn't have come up with a pair of game-tying doubles in addition to reaching base as a go-ahead. I bet he would have reached as two go-ahead runs.

it must be me and the time, b/c i really can't understanding the meaning. sorry.