Tuesday's game

clujer420

Phillips looked ugly trying to bunt twice, but did an awesome job hitting it to first and getting the runner over to 3rd.

Milton Bradley is now up with one down and a man on 3rd and the infielders are playing in.

Flash looks like he has a sharp curve today. He's down in the count 2-0 though.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phillips looked ugly trying to bunt twice, but did an awesome job hitting it to first and getting the runner over to 3rd.

Milton Bradley is now up with one down and a man on 3rd and the infielders are playing in.

Flash looks like he has a sharp curve today.  He's down in the count 2-0 though.

that was a great at bat by phillips..missed two bunt attempts then on an 0-2 pitches hits a little jam shot to 2nd base to move up the runner....

bradley doent pick him up with a 1-0 runner on 3rd K :D

Damn, he throws a curve on a 2-2 count and it just goes foul and drills the umpire.

Yesss, he strikes him out on an outside fastball. Beautiful pitch. Come on Flash, lets get Omar out and let the offense try to score a few more runs!!!

Colon is a freak of nature that can throw 140 pitches if necessary

No, Nolan Ryan was a freak of nature. McDowel (threw 270 pitches one fine game) was a greak of nature. Colon is tough but his mechanics are lousy and by modern standards 140 pitches a game is insane.

Damn it, Omar rips one past PK. I thought PK was gonna get it, but no luck. Flash looked better then this. He's look pretty good up there, but Omar is just hitting the heck out of everything.

This one is tied back up at 3.

Pitching Change - Damaso is coming in.

Still think Paulie's defense is all that?  He will TNO be getting an error on plays like this one all season long but Jose is the one who "can't field". Whatever.

Konerko is just fine over there. First baseman in general don't have range.

Spiezo and Snow are the best over their, bust most of them got no range as it is.

I still think this game is ours, but its a shame that Colon cant get the win.....

well marte has to do his job first..and his history of letting inherited runners score has me nervous

Well.......thank god u worried wrong cause Damaso Struck out Lawton.

Bottom 7

Tom Gordon in for Colon

- Blake....strike looking, "ball" (was a strike), strike looking, double off the LF wall

0 out, runner on 2nd

- Phillips....bunt foul (LOL), bunt attempt missed (LOL again), groundout to D'Angelo, and the runner gets over to 3rd

1 out, runner on 3rd

Sox bring the IF in

- Bradley....ball, ball, foul, ROPE just foul (thank you), strike 3 looking........I thought the ump was calling that a ball and I was gonna go berserk

2 out, runner on 3rd

- Vizquel....strike looking, god dammit, double to RF ties the game at 3

Gordon being replaced with Damaso

- Lawton....strike looking, ball, ball, strike swinging, strike 3 swinging

1 run, 2 hits, 1 left

End 7, 3-3 tie

Colon is a freak of nature that can throw 140 pitches if necessary

No, Nolan Ryan was a freak of nature. McDowel (threw 270 pitches one fine game) was a greak of nature. Colon is tough but his mechanics are lousy and by modern standards 140 pitches a game is insane.

Holy s***....270? What the f*** is up with that? That is a s***load of pitches. And I thought 150 was a lot....or maybe it is. I don't even know anymore.

Colon's mechanics are s***ty....I'll second that.

I still think this game is ours, but its a shame that Colon cant get the win.....

well marte has to do his job first..and his history of letting inherited runners score has me nervous

Well.......thank god u worried wrong cause Damaso Struck out Lawton.

;) thank god

how come kelly wunsch wasnt brought in to face vizquel???

Konerko is just fine over there.

If by "fine" you mean "he already cost the Sox 6-7 "unearned" runs, then I agree wholeheartedly.

BTW healthy Sugi, Palmeiro, Grace, Snow, Spezio, Pena and many others knowck that ball down easy.

Konerko is just fine over there.

If by "fine" you mean "he already cost the Sox 6-7 "unearned" runs, then I agree wholeheartedly.

BTW healthy Sugi, Palmeiro, Grace, Snow, Spezio, Pena and many others knowck that ball down easy.

pena as to be considered right there with snow and spezio as great defensive 1st baseman