Tuesday's game

clujer420

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Konerko is very good at knocking that ball down. More often then not he gets that ball.

Let's see: he hasn;t made a SINGLE play that he shouldn't have all year long but failed to make 5-6 he should have, costing us "unearned" runs and losses. Where is his D?

I am just describing what I am seeing, Chisoxfan.

I still say Frank lost baspeed and even when he hits it on the spot the ball overpowers his bat just enough to stay in the park. By comparison, Konerko stilll has excellent batspeed, but his "eye" is f***ed and mechanics are too erratic.

Top 8

David Riske in for the Tribe

- Frank (0-2; walk)....ball, strike looking, ball, ball, strike swinging, flyout to CF

1 out

- Magglio (1-3; single)....strike swinging, ball, ball, ball, strike looking, walk

1 out, runner on 1st

- Konerko (0-3) -- it's about time he does something to help this team win....strike looking, ball, strike looking, foul, 4-6-3 to end the inning. This is the 7th game, so he's had more than a week to get his s*** together, he hasn't -- it's time he sits down for a game or 2.

Through 7 1/2, we're tied 3-3