Bears Draft

MurcieOne

supposedly Leftwich really impressed people with this workout.  There is just that injury fear hanging over him.

his injury wasnt anything career threatening...if he impressed in the work outs then we really got to get him...oh for a real QB...just one before i die...is that too much to ask???

I would stock up on the D and the o-line, and draft Kingsbury late. Then acquire some garbage qb either a veteran past his prime, or a young gun that never panned out(akili smith)...then you hope the D carries you into the postseason, and the offense overachieves, otherwise you play for next season. I know we are all sick of waiting till next year, but I think things are coming together so that this could be a good bears team down the road

BL worked out Monday for scouts and did well I have read, the Bears do not want to pay the big signing bonus for QB. Palmer signing bonus is now reported at between 14 and 16 million, is his asking price and that is not even the contract talks yet started. BL is asking for 10 -12 million signing bonus, the Bears are NOT going to pay any QB that, Pass they will say see ya , we will get CHEAP

qb in 2nd round. You can take it to the bank boys. :huh:

I would stock up on the D and the o-line, and draft Kingsbury late.  Then acquire some garbage qb either a veteran past his prime, or a young gun that never panned out(akili smith)...then you hope the D carries you into the postseason, and the offense overachieves, otherwise you play for next season.  I know we are all sick of waiting till next year, but I think things are coming together so that this could be a good bears team down the road

this team is 3, 4 years away ...might as well draft the best QB and live with him till he develops..or in 3 or 4 we will still be 3 or 4 years away

I still would like to see the Bears snag Suggs with the 4th overall pick. Also it looks like Mike Doss has dropped a bit and might be available with the 36th overall pick.

Until John Shoop is gone there is no sense in drafting a QB any higher than the 3rd round. We are still in an age where defense wins championships.

I still would like to see the Bears snag Suggs with the 4th overall pick.  Also it looks like Mike Doss has dropped a bit and might be available with the 36th overall pick. 

Until John Shoop is gone there is no sense in drafting a QB any higher than the 3rd round.  We are still in an age where defense wins championships.

I'd be happy with Leftwich and Doss.