OMG! The perfect prom dress!!!

Soxy

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Feb 4, 2005 -> 06:19 PM)
Yes it's a little slutty for a HS dance. But it is actaully a really beautiful dress. But anyone under 19 should be banned from wearing it to a dance.

Just to clarify, that was the title of the article.

But I don't think it's that hot of a dress. The cut is awful (the straight waist skirt that sort of starts out of nowhere. It's not really even flattering on the model, so that's a bad sign.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Feb 4, 2005 -> 06:26 PM)

But I don't think it's that hot of a dress. The cut is awful (the straight waist skirt that sort of starts out of nowhere. It's not really even flattering on the model, so that's a bad sign.

I know it was the title of the article. I just needed a part of it to refferance so people knew what I was talking about. I actually really like the dress. I think it is really pretty, but not all that great for a HS setting where they are trying to prevent "Sexual" stuff to begin with. like i said, at my HS prom, the restrictions were stict. The everyday dress code was basically extended to Prom. Kinda limited what a girl could wear, but everyone looked great. My dad looked stunning :)

I agree. I thought sequins style like that went out long ago..? :huh

It showed up as a joke bridesmaid dress at another site where I post. I don't think one woman there thought it was a dress they or someone they knew would where (not just because it was slutty looking, but also because the dress itself was horrible looking).