XM Users

aboz56

Alright, it's getting time for the season to start and I'm seriously considering investing in an XM receiver.

I've done a pretty good deal of research on a lot of the systems that are available, but I'd like to get the lowdown on which one I should get from anyone who uses XM already.

Hopefully I can get some good advice from this thread which will make the selection process a little less complicated.

Thanks.

Sorry I can't help you here. I have a Sirius radio. The reception is awesome, but sometimes my reciever cannot find the signal. That is my only problem with Sirius. I would imagine XM is the same way, but maybe not. It was cool during the NFL regular season because I could listen to the games with fantasy implications, too bad Sirius doesn't offer all the MLB games yet like XM.

I hear XM has more satellites up so you get a little stronger signal, don't know how true it is. Personally I think the music is awful on XM, but thats just me.

Only thing it has going for it is Major League Baseball, imo. Also the big ten sports channel is really cool cause it means I can listen to Iowa basketball games, but I just cancelled my subscription and returned my unit.

Screw it, I'll just make sure to dvr the games and watch em at some point each day.