Bulls AT Heat

Brian

QUOTE(3E8 @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 01:28 AM)
Can somebody explain defensive three seconds?

It's stupid, where any defensive player can not sit in the lane for 3 seconds. I think they made it up to take heat away from the zone.

That was one ugly, ugly half for both teams. About as un-exciting game as I have seen in a while. I'm suprised at the job Heinrich is doing on Wade, I haven't seen anyone do any better on him. I still have no idea how my Heat scored 51 in the half, that was just horrible.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Feb 5, 2005 -> 08:52 PM)
Miami is just a better team, period.  The bulls will be fine.

But they lost that heart breaker at home to the Celtics and looked pathetic against the Nets, now getting killed by the Bulls. Don't talk about how the Bulls got within 4 in the 3rd quarter cuz Shaq and Haslem were on the bench. I want Dwayne Wade.

The Bulls have alot of talent even though its inexperienced talent. Just from one game of observation, it looked to me like the Bulls rely too much on 1 on 1 basketball. Almost every time down the floor for an extended period it was either Kirk Heinrich dribbling down and jacking up a shot, or it was Ben Gordon. Both guys can shoot, but I think they would be better off coming into set offenses and getting open shots off of screens. It looks to me like the Bulls are built for an up-tempo style, they just didn't have much of a half-court set offense.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Feb 5, 2005 -> 10:04 PM)
The problem right now is that Hinrich shoots the most on the team, and he's slumping, that's it in a nutshell.

Especially bad since he is not one of the better shooters on the team. He thinks he is a shooting guard but far from it. No reason he shoots the most shots each night. It should be either curry or gordon night in night out. Maybe skiles will learn hinrich is not all that good of shooter sooner rather than late?