Lincoln Fry Thread

Wise Master Buehrle

EBAY FRY DESCRIPTION:

Description (revised)

For sale is the real Lincoln Fry. McDonalds released one of these novelty fries to each of the district headquarters. I have already arranged possesion of the fry for Monday morning and will be able to deliver. There have only been 28 of the Lincoln fries made for America; 184 in the WORLD!!! Own history today~!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Feb-06-05 at 17:48:50 PST, seller added the following information:

Note: This is merely super bowl fun. I am not even of legal age; i used my brothers account and her found out and is really angry (now i see why). McDonalds knows nothing, what I can offer though IS a Lincoln Fry; just not the one that was used in the commercial. SORRY FOR ANY PROBLEMS..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Feb-06-05 at 19:01:11 PST, seller added the following information:

2nd Notice: TO FURTHER CLARIFY::: There are no such things as Lincoln Fries. McD's did not issue anything. no sort of fries whatsoever. However, by winning this auction, you will receive a replica Lincoln Fry. If you are no longer interested in this auction, please retract your bid. If the bid is not retracted by end of auciton, winner pays in full.

QUOTE(Chisoxmatt @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 08:44 PM)
The yahoo fry is up to $99,999,999,999,999  Definitely not hapening. :lol: 99 trillion :lol:

It's actually closer to 100 trillion than it is 99 trillion(and there's a big difference between the two)....you're wrong... :lolhitting :lolhitting

I must be really bored...(and really tired at this point)

Posting for the sake of a post :chair

TheBlackSox8

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 12:54 AM)
It's actually closer to 100 trillion than it is 99 trillion(and there's a big difference between the two)....you're wrong... :lolhitting  :lolhitting

I must be really bored...(and really tired at this point)

Posting for the sake of a post :chair

TheBlackSox8

Wow. Whatever. Shut up. :lolhitting