Best Superbowl Commercials

Chisoxmatt

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 11:04 PM)
I liked the careerbuilder.com commercials with the monkey's.  Those had everyone rolling.  There were a couple other good ones, but few and far between.

Still way better then last years.  What was even better was that the Simpsons was actually funny this week.

Hell yeah it was. The Donkey Kong part had me laughing my ass off.

QUOTE(Mr. Zero @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 11:06 PM)
Hell yeah it was. The Donkey Kong part had me laughing my ass off.

I started LMAO when it showed Mario in the bus... :lolhitting

I like Tom Brady's Football Showboating.."Everybody love Tom Brady banner"....lol. It's so funny cuz it's true. :lolhitting

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 10:52 PM)
Are you kidding me? Did you take any history classes in school? Have you never heard of "War of the Worlds"? It's one of the most famous stories of all time. THey are remaking the original movie. I always assumed that everyone knew about "War of the Worlds"

Here is some reading for you

Umm I know all about War of the Worlds but this TV spot sucked.

:finger

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 10:57 PM)
same here.

What about the Bud Commercial...where the pilot jumps out for the bud, and the guy that didn't want to parachute was the last one left.... :huh .  I didn't watch it, but my dad did and he explained it that way.  He said that was pretty funny.  I think that was the only one i missed. :angry:

OMG! That one was really great. I would say on a lugh level, they tied. MAYBE the Cat Killer was a little more, but it was close. You NEVER expected to see the pilot jump off the plan. VEry well dont.

http://dyn.ifilm.com/superbowlads/

I actually thought that this year's ads were better overall than recent years. There wasn't any real standout ad but there were a lot of good ones.

A few I liked were the Rodman one, the careerbuilder ones with the monkeys, the Bud Light skydiver one, the godaddy one, and the ameriquest ones.

QUOTE(The Bones @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 07:30 AM)
http://dyn.ifilm.com/superbowlads/

I actually thought that this year's ads were better overall than recent years. There wasn't any real standout ad but there were a lot of good ones.

A few I liked were the Rodman one, the careerbuilder ones with the monkeys, the Bud Light skydiver one, the godaddy one, and the ameriquest ones.

Tried watching the godaddy.com commercial they were not allowed to air but my computer freezes everytime. Damn it!

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 09:46 AM)
I liked the MC Hammer and Pilot/Bud Light commericials.  The War of the Worlds commericial just convinced me that they are going to f*** up one of the greatest movies ever made.

Come on, Tom Cruise and Steven Spielberg is a can't miss combo. At worst this movie will be above average. As in, better than The Core, I,Robot, Day After Tommorow.

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 11:10 PM)
Moe: Hey Homer, do fries come with that shake???

Homer: They sure do.

he then pulls fries out and gives them to Moe....LOL :lolhitting

That was hilarious...along with the at the dinner table scene where LeBron is handed the salad bowl and proceeds to jump up on the table and dunk it through the chandelier...that was hilarious

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 10:29 AM)
Come on, Tom Cruise and Steven Spielberg is a can't miss combo.  At worst this movie will be above average.  As in, better than The Core, I,Robot, Day After Tommorow.

I'll be impressed if it is better than IRobot. But I gotta say right off of the top of my head Will Smith pnws Tom Cruise in this movie genre. I really hope this movie is good.

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 10:29 AM)
Come on, Tom Cruise and Steven Spielberg is a can't miss combo.  At worst this movie will be above average.  As in, better than The Core, I,Robot, Day After Tommorow.

Can't stand Tom Cruise as an actor, but if anyone can make his acting seem good to me, it would be Spielberg.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 11:38 AM)
I'll be impressed if it is better than IRobot.  But I gotta say right off of the top of my head Will Smith pnws Tom Cruise in this movie genre.  I really hope this movie is good.

What genre do you mean? I'm a big Tom Cruise fan and I just need you to give me enough information so I can argue for him. :bang

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 11:51 AM)
What genre do you mean?  I'm a big Tom Cruise fan and I just need you to give me enough information so I can argue for him. :bang

The whole hero/action thingy. Tom Cruise is OK. He has played some good roles, but seems to be at his best in chick-flicks IMO.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 11:56 AM)
The whole hero/action thingy.  Tom Cruise is OK.  He has played some good roles, but seems to be at his best in chick-flicks IMO.

Well I don't really agree and don't feel like explaining other then merely providing the two actor's resumés.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000226/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000129/

But that's your opinion so whatever.

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 12:06 PM)
Well I don't really agree and don't feel like explaining other then merely providing the two actor's resumés. 

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000226/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000129/

But that's your opinion so whatever.

Actually all that really did was reconfirm in my mind that Tom Cruise is overrated and overpayed.