Bad Bill...

Steff

Looks like she may have been telling the truth...

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/278613p-238542c.html

Cosby hit with tale of tapes

PHILADELPHIA - A Canadian woman who accused Bill Cosby of drugging and groping her reportedly taped phone calls with him after she reported the offense.

Cosby initiated the calls, and they support her allegations, sources told the Philadelphia Daily News.

The woman's attorneys turned over copies of the tapes to the Montgomery County, Pa., prosecutor's office a couple of weeks ago, sources said.

On Jan. 13, she told Canadian cops the comedian drugged and sexually assaulted her in his suburban Philadelphia home in Montgomery County earlier in the month.

She had been to dinner with Cosby and others, a Philadelphia police report said. Afterward, Cosby invited her to his home. She said she complained of "stress and tension," and he gave her some pills. She got "dizzy and sick," the report said.

Cosby helped her to a sofa. After that, her memories are fuzzy, but she recalls Cosby "touching her breast and placing her hand on his penis," the report said. She said she awoke at 4 a.m. with "her clothing in disarray and her bra undone."

Cosby and the alleged victim met through her work with the Temple University women's basketball program. Montgomery County District Attorney Bruce Castor is expected to announce next week whether charges will be filed.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 04:42 PM)
The Boondocks cartoon in my sig echos my feelings about the Cosby situation.  Its really unfortunate.

Agreed. I said it in another thread, I don't remember why. But the Cosby Show has become my favorite show in college. I never watched it until now. I absolutely love watching it during lunch.