Good news for our Aussie friends

southsider2k5

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Feb 8, 2005 -> 10:13 AM)
I'm sure you'll be one of the first to chug down a cold one, celebrating the good news there.  :lolhitting  :cheers

Why do you think their profits were up in the first place... I am spreading the good word.

BTW I did finally find out a local beer down there. how is XXXX? What type of beer is it? I was talking to our Aussie customers and they were talking about it.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 9, 2005 -> 03:16 AM)
Why do you think their profits were up in the first place...  I am spreading the good word.

BTW I did finally find out a local beer down there.  how is XXXX?  What type of beer is it?  I was talking to our Aussie customers and they were talking about it.

It's a local beer made in a northern state, so they only sell it up there. I've never tasted it before, but my uncle who lives up there is almost addicted to it.

LMAO, I was talking to an aussie at my schools baseball game the other day. Well wasn't really talking to him he just overheard our conversation when we were talking about s***ty beer and Fosters came up.

I made a reference that Aussie's won't tell you its Australian beer and the guy said the stuff is actually made in Canada.