Vanilla Ice stalked by satanic cult

southsider2k5

Vanilla Ice, the white rapper of yesteryear, spent thousands of dollars on therapy to get over an obsessed fan.

“Girls were always showing me their [bleeps], but there was this one girl, the same girl, in the front row, the same spot, all the time,” Vanilla Ice tells the February issue of Razor magazine. “One time, in Japan, we got to our hotel and there was a knock at my door, middle of the night, someone’s left me a satanic bible. I was freaking out. She then came up the fire escape, dropped to her knees, and was basically possessed by the Devil. In this full Exorcist voice, she kept saying, ‘He is my destiny, I must have him!’ Turns out she was from the Satanic Church of Ireland.  Her parents had given her all this money to track me down, follow me and get me to preach the word of Satan in all my shows and bring all of these converts to their cause. I had nightmares about that for years.”

He said the experience cost him thousands of dollars in shrink fees.

Vanilla Ice also admits he may be a has-been, but finds solace in the timelessness of one of his tunes. “As for music and my place in it, maybe things are changing a little bit,” he says. “I know this: a good song is deeper than a tattoo. It’ll remind you of the car you’re driving and the girl you’re going around with and the streets you’re cruising. It’s better than a photo album. A song is a tattoo that you never lose. ‘Ice, Ice Baby,’ man, you’ll remember that when you’re 90.”