Paris Hilton - R.I.P.

Yoda

QUOTE(qwerty @ Feb 8, 2005 -> 04:46 PM)
Mos would be crying hysterically if she was dead.

you damn right

my heart dropped before I opened the thread

EDIT: Can we change the title of this, seriously... If she were to die I would be a sad man :crying

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 9, 2005 -> 02:06 PM)
Courtney Love is going after Prince Harry?!?!?!!

:lol:

See for yourself;

PARTY-loving Prince Harry could be set to meet his match if sexy Paris Hilton has anything to do with it.

The cheeky blonde multi-millionaire has admitted she has a huge crush on the flame-topped royal and his elder brother Prince William.

"I think they're really sweet, nice boys and they look like their mum. They're both gorgeous," she told Glamour magazine.

Although the raunchy hotel heiress admits she finds William particularly "hot", it's fun-seeking Harry she has her hungry eye on.

"Paris always dreamed of becoming a princess and, like many other girls, she's always had a huge crush on Prince William," reports British tabloid the Daily Star.

"But lately she's decided that Prince Harry's the one for her. He's wild, cheeky and got such a glint in his eye. Plus he loves to party."

Paris is reportedly so desperate to land her Prince she's invited him to her 24th birthday bash in Miami later this month.

The fashion addict has even offered to fly freckled Harry to the US on a private jet.

The 20-year-old royal's recent wild behaviour may have caught perky Paris's attention but it's certainly raised eyebrows for all the wrong reasons too.

Last month he was widely condemned for donning a Nazi uniform for a fancy dress party and he's recently been spotted kicking his heels up in South Africa with his latest squeeze, Chelsy Davy.

It's unlikely Harry's father, Prince Charles, would approve of his son hooking up with showbiz's biggest party princess but it seems Paris's parents are determined to grant their daughter her birthday wish.

The billionaires have promised the Prince can stay in any one of the family hotels "for the rest of his life" if he turns up.

But when home is Buckingham Palace it's unlikely Harry will be lured by a few nights in the Paris Hilton.

Anyone see Paris on SNL this past weekend? Talk about a total 'poser'. She acts like every time she's in front of a camera that it's actually a shoot for like Penthouse. Nothing is ever just a normal expression or movement with her. Her eys, her voice, her body, her walk, it's always SOOOOOO oversexed. Who buys into that crap?

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 9, 2005 -> 02:48 PM)
Anyone see Paris on SNL this past weekend? Talk about a total 'poser'.    She acts like every time she's in front of a camera that it's actually a shoot for like Penthouse.  Nothing is ever just a normal expression or movement with her.  Her eys, her voice, her body, her walk, it's always SOOOOOO oversexed.  Who buys into that crap?

me!

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 8, 2005 -> 06:44 PM)
Seriously, I'm not so sure which one is more disgusting. No disrespect MOS, but I just don't get the whole Paris thing. Though Courtney looks a bit like Jani Lane on a weekend bender circa 1990.

A Jani Lane reference.

Impressive!!!

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 9, 2005 -> 08:48 AM)
Anyone see Paris on SNL this past weekend? Talk about a total 'poser'.    She acts like every time she's in front of a camera that it's actually a shoot for like Penthouse.  Nothing is ever just a normal expression or movement with her.  Her eys, her voice, her body, her walk, it's always SOOOOOO oversexed.  Who buys into that crap?

:)