Another hot teacher arrested

Brian

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 10, 2005 -> 09:57 PM)
Obviously I misunderstood which is why I asked rather than assumed that's what you meant.

So now you are saying that victims of sexual predators are mostly children from bad homes..?    :huh

Seriously.. I don't get the connection between the two things.

Then maybe you just don't agree. I can't be any clearer about the connection and how I see it, sorry.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 10, 2005 -> 04:03 PM)
Then maybe you just don't agree. I can't be any clearer about the connection and how I see it, sorry.

I just think that no one.. regardless of race, gender, family status, or worth is anymore at risk than anyone else.

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 10, 2005 -> 04:09 PM)
I just think that no one.. regardless of race, gender, family status, or worth is anymore at risk than anyone else.

I guess it depends on what you define as a "bad home".

Maybe it's the kid who's parents don't pay enough attention to them. Maybe it's the kid who's parents already abuse him/her.

IMHO, it's those types of kids that would be an easier target compared to one that has parents who are very involved and have a very open relationship with their kids.

Would the teacher have started some kind of relationship if she knew the kid would go home and tell his parents what was going on?

On the other hand, I would agree that anyone (no matter race, gender, etc.) is at anymore risk than anyone else from some Joe Blow child molester who just happens to like the way they walk down the street.

QUOTE(Iwritecode @ Feb 10, 2005 -> 04:34 PM)

Maybe it's the kid who's parents don't pay enough attention to them. Maybe it's the kid who's parents already abuse him/her.

IMHO, it's those types of kids that would be an easier target compared to one that has parents who are very involved and have a very open relationship with their kids.

Would the teacher have started some kind of relationship if she knew the kid would go home and tell his parents what was going on?

On the other hand, I would agree that anyone (no matter race, gender, etc.) is at anymore risk than anyone else from some Joe Blow child molester who just happens to like the way they walk down the street.

When someone says "bad home" I read "less fortunate" which equates with "poor". I simply didn't/don't understand what he meant.

QUOTE(Iwritecode @ Feb 10, 2005 -> 04:34 PM)

I think you hit the nail right on the head. The fact is that this woman is totally sick in the head.

I'm 23 years old. I'm getting to the point that I have to be careful because I could be flirting with a girl at the college I go to and I find out they are 16 or 17. That even creeps me out. I couldn't imagine going after a 13 year old.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 02:24 PM)
Is this a good trend to have or something? There's a lot of it going on lately.

I think it's just being reported more. Kinda like the shark attacks (They were actually down) of a few years ago.