Bulls win again!!!

BridgeportHeather

The Bulls look like they are really gelling, and I can't wait for next season to see how the kids are going to do from the start. They have beaten Indiana and Milwaukee in straight games, tonight against Indiana convincingly! Jamal Crawford looked terriffic out there, scoring 29 points in the second half. He went on like a 10-point scoring splurge in the last couple minutes! I think he, Curry, and Chandler will be our new 3-headded monster!

That was awesome. Jamaal, Jalen, JayWIll they all played real good.

I was also impressed with Jamals comments in regards to Jerry Krause. It sounded pretty sincere to me. I must be the minority but I like Krause and he got a horrible rep, but he has done a great job putting the pieces in place and this team is going to be good. They are another guard/small forward away and that may not even be needed if Erob can get more agressive.

I was also impressed with Jamals comments in regards to Jerry Krause.  It sounded pretty sincere to me.

I am too! He said the team's playing the rest of the season for Krause! Truly classy, though lots of us Bulls fans hated him.

I was also impressed with Jamals comments in regards to Jerry Krause.  It sounded pretty sincere to me.

I am too! He said the team's playing the rest of the season for Krause! Truly classy, though lots of us Bulls fans hated him.

at first i like jk and then the comments he made, made me change my mind.

i was right in my prediction of the bulls winnning 30 games.

now for a stoudmire of phx winning the rookie of the yr. any news on who is the leading player to win>

No idea. Caron Butler has came on strong lately and I think Stoudamire has tailed off a bit (Probably hit the wall) but I think it will be between those two.

Jay Will has really picked it up as of late too. I think he'll work hard this offseason and him and Jamal will come back and be really good next year.

No idea.  Caron Butler has came on strong lately and I think Stoudamire has tailed off a bit (Probably hit the wall) but I think it will be between those two.

Jay Will has really picked it up as of late too.  I think he'll work hard this offseason and him and Jamal will come back and be really good next year.

i told you stoudamire will be there for the roy award. i remember you mention that you didn't really know much of him. i was for trading tyson for that pick.

I like Tyson so I'm happy with our situation.  I really like how things are turning out.  The only players I'd take in this draft are James or Anthony otherwise the Bulls should trade the pick, imo.

this draft, i realllllllllly like that anthony kid. a frosh and he has a man's body now.

There is a big group who even things the European kid (Darkic, I think???)  Should be the #1 pick instead of James, and I haven't heard anyone say that they would take Anthony over him.

here is a scouting rpt on him....

Pronounced (MILL-eh-check)

Strengths: Solid athlete who can run the floor and jump like few others his size ... Creative scorer who understands how to set-up his defender off the dribble ... Excellent finisher when receiving the ball on the break or out on the perimeter as he can cut to the lane and even dunk in traffic ... On defense he is an excellent help defender who shows promise of being an adequate shot-blocker ... Does a very good job of using his long arms to grab most rebounds around his area despite usually being physically out-matched by his opponents ... Can be a nightmare for opposing players to defend due to his versatility as he is too quick for most power forwards and too tall for most small forwards to defend in the post ... Excellent ball handler for his size ... Plays extremely aggressive and wont back down from a challenge ... Competitive, he'll do whatever it takes to win ... Shows court awareness beyond his years as he will adjust his game according to how the defense plays him ... Can shoot the ball from 20 feet with consistency and even has the ability to extend out to the three point line ... Has a very high basketball IQ and sees plays before they occur ... Good passer who is blessed with solid court vision. Double teams rarely bother him ... Shows soft touch around the basket ... Owns a solid hesitation dribble move he uses to bait his defender out of the paint. As soon as his defender plays his shot, Milicic will dribble into the lane for the quick lay-up ...

Weaknesses: Has problems at times holding his position on the low blocks due to his lack of body strength ... Offensively his back to the basket skills are still in the developmental stages as he prefers to face the basket ... Needs to continue to improve his upper body strength although this should be no surprise when you consider his age ... Unlike most young players defensively he shows above average skills but it's the basic stuff he'll need to improve on ... Perimeter defensive skills such as anticipation and playing the passing lanes ... As far as working on his low post defense, strength and experience are the main detracting factors ... Tends to put the ball on the floor a little too much after getting an offensive rebound ... Ball protection is a area of concern as he can get careless at times ... Needs to work on getting rebounds out of position ... When posting up Milicic should improve on getting wider so he can give guards a bigger target when they pass into the post ...

here is anthony

Strengths: Fluid player who shows great athleticism despite not having overly explosive leaping ability ... Possesses a quick first step which helps him gain separation from his defender to set-up his drive to the basket ... Excellent slasher, once he gets to the basket he has the creativity to make spectacular plays due to his cat like body control ... Solid rebounded thanks to his long arms and hustle ... Has range on his jump shot as he can shoot from mid-range or behind the 3-point line ... Has a innate feel for the game that most players have to develop ... Has the dribbling ability to breakdown most defenders on the perimeter ... Worked hard over the past two years to develop his upper body strength which shows his commitment to making himself better ... When leading or trailing the break Anthony is a excellent finisher in transition ... Has started to refine his low post moves ... Seems to show a knack for drawing fouls on his forays to the basket ... Has the tools to be a solid passer due to his ability to see the floor ...

Weaknesses: Defensively he needs to improve on his perimeter defense such as lateral quickness and footwork ... Anthony at times can be such an dominate scorer that he can freeze teammates out of a game ... So getting his teammates involved in the offense should be worked on ... Shot selection can improve. Like most young players he has a tendency to throw up questionable attempts ... Still learning how to mix up his game offensively as too often he can settle for the jumper instead of driving into the lane ... Ball handling is adequate but his ball protection will need a slight upgrade as turnovers can trouble him ... Mid range shooting can go through periods of inconsistency ... Must improve his decision making on the court as he can get a little to flashy for his own good ... Although he has shot the ball well from behind the 3-point line he still needs to work on his jumper ... Still improving his decision making on the court but with added experience that should become less of an issue ...

Darko would prolly be the #2 (nobody is going to take him over LeBron, simply for marketing reasons), but he may be declared ineligible for not being old enough. At least that's what I heard a little while ago. If he is eligible, Anthony will most likely go third.

Darko would prolly be the #2 (nobody is going to take him over LeBron, simply for marketing reasons), but he may be declared ineligible for not being old enough. At least that's what I heard a little while ago. If he is eligible, Anthony will most likely go third.

They changed the draft rules for the Euro-kid. As long as you are18 on draft day you are good to go.

I think the draft lays out like Spiff is saying. Only reason the Bulls won't take Darko if they happened to have the #2 pick is they need another guard/sf, not another big man.

Darko was told by the NBA that he would be eligible.