TheBigHurtBEGOOD

BridgeportHeather

:finger to all of you!! Heh, it has been a while since I've seen some of you...sometimes real life gets in the way of constant Soxtalk scanning/posting. Nice to see ya again Gashy, and of course Ms. HeatherLee....

Hopefully when the season rolls around here, I'll be able to actually spend some time disagreeing with some of you after every game!!

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Feb 13, 2005 -> 10:50 PM)
:finger  to all of you!! Heh, it has been a while since I've seen some of you...sometimes real life gets in the way of constant Soxtalk scanning/posting. Nice to see ya again Gashy, and of course Ms. HeatherLee....

Hopefully when the season rolls around here, I'll be able to actually spend some time disagreeing with some of you after every game!!

Hope to see ya around more too...a couple more months and there's 6 months to come of Sox fans blood pressure shootin off the scale...ahh, the arguing, the finger pointing, the pure hatred that will soon come...I can see it now...FIRE OZZY..FIRE KENNY!!!

It's coming.... :headbang :snr :gosox1:

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Feb 14, 2005 -> 01:40 AM)
Yep, start of the season always brings back some of the originals.  Its so great seeing the familiar faces already popping back up.

Ditto. It is awesome to see some of the backbones of this site start to return. I guess it isn't the return of the robins that starts spring, its pitchers and catchers reporting and everything that leads too. :headbang

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 14, 2005 -> 07:26 AM)
Ditto.  It is awesome to see some of the backbones of this site start to return.  I guess it isn't the return of the robins that starts spring, its pitchers and catchers reporting and everything that leads too. :headbang

The real sign of spring is the sound of the bat hitting the ball. :snr