Waaaaay off topic

Steff

But I thought maybe someone can steer me in the right direction. Our pool installation is set for 4-29 and we need to get some estimates from contractors for building a deck. It's not going to be that big of a deal, but it's going to go around the pool and the spa will have to be set in (about 2 feet) so we need someone who knows what they are doing and won't take till the turn of the next century to complete it ;)

Can anyone recommend a contractor.. or know someone who does it for a living that I can at least ask some questions and get some suggestions from?

But I thought maybe someone can steer me in the right direction. Our pool installation is set for 4-29 and we need to get some estimates from contractors for building a deck. It's not going to be that big of a deal, but it's going to go around the pool and the spa will have to be set in (about 2 feet) so we need someone who knows what they are doing and won't take till the turn of the next century to complete it  ;)

Can anyone recommend a contractor.. or know someone who does it for a living that I can at least ask some questions and get some suggestions from?

i know of a really good one, but they don't live in IL. sorry. :rolleyes:

But I thought maybe someone can steer me in the right direction. Our pool installation is set for 4-29 and we need to get some estimates from contractors for building a deck. It's not going to be that big of a deal, but it's going to go around the pool and the spa will have to be set in (about 2 feet) so we need someone who knows what they are doing and won't take till the turn of the next century to complete it  ;)

So what..? Just talking to hear yourself talk...?? :huh:

:P ;) :D

But I thought maybe someone can steer me in the right direction. Our pool installation is set for 4-29 and we need to get some estimates from contractors for building a deck. It's not going to be that big of a deal, but it's going to go around the pool and the spa will have to be set in (about 2 feet) so we need someone who knows what they are doing and won't take till the turn of the next century to complete it  ;)

Steff, I used to work for a home builder in Illinois before I moved. Let me check a couple of my old contacts for you.

But I thought maybe someone can steer me in the right direction. Our pool installation is set for 4-29 and we need to get some estimates from contractors for building a deck. It's not going to be that big of a deal, but it's going to go around the pool and the spa will have to be set in (about 2 feet) so we need someone who knows what they are doing and won't take till the turn of the next century to complete it  ;)

Steff, I used to work for a home builder in Illinois before I moved. Let me check a couple of my old contacts for you.

Mooch, thanks soooo much!! More or less I need a plan for the permit, but we don't want to do it ourselves and whoever gives us the plans will likely be the one to do the work. We're kind of in a time crunch, too. Want to get it drawn up and started just as soon as the pool is in. Gotta get the parties started!! :D ;)

So what..? Just talking to hear yourself talk...?? :huh:

:P ;) :D

yeah.

Mooch, thanks soooo much!! More or less I need a plan for the permit, but we don't want to do it ourselves and whoever gives us the plans will likely be the one to do the work. We're kind of in a time crunch, too. Want to get it drawn up and started just as soon as the pool is in. Gotta get the parties started!!  :D  ;)

Not a problem, Steff. I should be hearing back from a couple shortly.

Hey, who needs a fan deck at The Cell when we can go to Steff's for swimming, Sox and Suds!!!

WOOHOO!!!!! :headbang :headbang :headbang

Mooch, thanks soooo much!! More or less I need a plan for the permit, but we don't want to do it ourselves and whoever gives us the plans will likely be the one to do the work. We're kind of in a time crunch, too. Want to get it drawn up and started just as soon as the pool is in. Gotta get the parties started!!  :D  ;)

Not a problem, Steff. I should be hearing back from a couple shortly.

Hey, who needs a fan deck at The Cell when we can go to Steff's for swimming, Sox and Suds!!!

WOOHOO!!!!! :headbang :headbang :headbang

You got that right! That's exactly what it's for. :headbang

Still waiting to hear back Steff.  I'll let you know as soon as I hear something. :)

No problem. Just email me with any info if ya get it. I'm in Plainfield if you need to know that. Thanks again mooch!

ask rps if hes seen daver around.. he would know someone.............im sure.........

I posted on WSI but I haven't checked back. You're right though.. I bet he knows someone that can help. Thanks Michelle!

But.. Mooch.. I'd still like to talk to some of your contacts if they can help. I'd like to get a few estimates.

Stef,  a buddy of mine should be getting back to me tonight and he might know of someone close to your area.  Sorry I haven't had any more success for you.

No problem mooch! I appreciate any help. Like I said just give them my email. Thanks!!