Bulls/TWolves

No TV for this one. *sigh*

This is a game the Bulls can definitely pull out with the Wolves flailing and the coaching situation up for grabs.

If only I could f***ing see it.

Radio it is.

LET'S GO BULLS

Edited by WHarris1

Wasn't that Gordon or Deng who, in Chicago, with the Bulls already up by 8 in the closing seconds, decided to take a shot (and hit), instead of dribbling it out, accounting for the final points in a Chicago 10-point romp the other game against the T-Wolves this year? I think that could possibly be in the back of KG's mind. But I personally don't think that will do much in changing the outcome of this game. The Bulls are too good for the Wolves to put up much of a fight, especially since Minnesota's lost seven of their last eight games (they just lost to Utah a couple nights ago, a team the Bulls swept this year).

I wouldn't be shocked for anything less than a double-digit win for the Bulls.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Feb 13, 2005 -> 02:42 PM)
Do it twice a year every year. Never have known what the f*** the point of it is though.

The reason is because it falls under ABC's exclusive window. Games show between noon and 5, or whatever time the 2nd game on ABC ends cannot be shown. Part of a deal worked out to get ABC raitings.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 13, 2005 -> 10:52 PM)
Chandler had 11 rebounds, 2 blocks but 0 points. I'll take it!

I've given up on Chandler becoming anywhere near the KG type of player I thought he could become. But I do think he can become a Ben Wallace type of player if he can toughen up and put on some pounds. He's proven that he can be a good rebounder and a dominating shot blocker.

If he does nothing but rebound and block shots, thats good enough for me.

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Feb 13, 2005 -> 05:10 PM)
I've given up on Chandler becoming anywhere near the KG type of player I thought he could become.  But I do think he can become a Ben Wallace type of player if he can toughen up and put on some pounds.  He's proven that he can be a good rebounder and a dominating shot blocker.

If he does nothing but rebound and block shots, thats good enough for me.

The key to Chandler becoming a true dominating defensive force would be him putting on some muscle. He's skinny as hell right now hes' gotta bulk up.

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Feb 13, 2005 -> 05:24 PM)
Like you said, considering who we played, not bad at all.  We also have a strong chance of going into the all-star break at .500, if not better.

We are now 1 game over .500 and have 2 games left before the break, we'll either be over or under .500 not at.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Feb 13, 2005 -> 02:49 PM)
The reason is because it falls under ABC's exclusive window. Games show between noon and 5, or whatever time the 2nd game on ABC ends cannot be shown. Part of a deal worked out to get ABC raitings.

That's the stupidest thing I ever heard...Damn ABC..Damn League. Damn Yankees

We can't ever watch our own f***in home team?!?! Jeezusss..Who allowed this contract so I can slap em across the head. :headshake