Mozilla's Firefox

AddisonStSox

Disclaimer: If you are sick and tired of hearing about Mozilla's Firefox, this thread isn't for you; if you'd like to help a fellow poster out, please read on.

For those of you using Firefox: Are you satisfied? Is it worth switching over from Internet Explorer?

I've heard nothing but great things and I've been thinking very seriously about switching over. Although I'm pretty satisified with Explorer, the pop ups and third party software are overwhelming (even with Google's pop up blocker).

Do I make the switch?

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Feb 13, 2005 -> 07:04 PM)
Disclaimer: If you are sick and tired of hearing about Mozilla's Firefox, this thread isn't for you; if you'd like to help a fellow poster out, please read on.

For those of you using Firefox: Are you satisfied?  Is it worth switching over from Internet Explorer?

I've heard nothing but great things and I've been thinking very seriously about switching over.  Although I'm pretty satisified with Explorer, the pop ups and third party software are overwhelming (even with Google's pop up blocker).

Do I make the switch?

I made the switch about 6 months ago and I love it. No more pop-ups!

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Feb 13, 2005 -> 07:04 PM)

For those of you using Firefox: Are you satisfied?  Is it worth switching over from Internet Explorer?

I've heard nothing but great things and I've been thinking very seriously about switching over.  Although I'm pretty satisified with Explorer, the pop ups and third party software are overwhelming (even with Google's pop up blocker).

Do I make the switch?

It's solid...You can't get rid of IE anyway..it's integrated so deeply into windows...but some sites require IE, but there is a right-click option 'Open link target in IE"

which is good..

Plus the tab browsing is great.

Although i did also download Opera and it has alot of the same features as Fire Fox, but they got more themes and stuff like that..Fire Fox needs more themes.