Lieberman into the cabinet?

southsider2k5

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Feb 14, 2005 -> 04:32 PM)
Oh, really?  That sounds more like a theory than reality.  I can give you at least one source that cites mustard gas, sarin, tabun, and VX being used at Halabja.  And guess who received that chemical weapons technology from the US in the early '80s?  I'll give you a hint: It wasn't Iran.

And it sounds like your boy Pelletiere went back on his word:

So, are Saddam's torture chambers and his part in the Oil-For-Food Scandal all lies from the "neo-cons" as well? :rolly

No, Saddam was an evil guy. I don't dispute that -- its just that there has been uses of propaganda before [see Gulf War I and the Kuwaiti government hiring a PR firm to declare that Iraqis were dumping babies out of incubators when it never happened] to justify a war.

I'm still waiting for the evidence to show itself that Saddam was going to attack us or that there was any working connection between him and Al Qaeda or any of the other bulls*** reasons (like uranium from Niger etc.) we were fed by both parties to get us involved in Iraq.

Hey lowercaserepublican...

when I got banned because the leftists on this website didn't like what I had to say, would that fall under my pariah or right wing conspiracy theories? By your admission, that there's no absolute truth, why would anyone's comments on this website be deemed as offensive or in violation of secular-humanist code? Seriously guy, you don't make sense...

let the dialogue happen, otherwise you can go hold hands with the other "little eichman's" at the book burning later this week.

don't you get it? You and left have significantly misalligned views.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Feb 14, 2005 -> 04:44 PM)
Hey lowercaserepublican...

when I got banned because the leftists on this website didn't like what I had to say, would that fall under my pariah or right wing conspiracy theories?  By your admission, that there's no absolute truth, why would anyone's comments on this website be deemed as offensive or in violation of secular-humanist code? Seriously guy, you don't make sense...

let the dialogue happen, otherwise you can go hold hands with the other "little eichman's" at the book burning later this week.

don't you get it? You and left have significantly misalligned views.

That would fall under your pariah theory. As BigHurt35 said, there is no escaping freedom of responsibility after opening one's piehole. The creators of this site and the admins have coded terminology in a certain way & the way they react to them in order to create a place where people do not feel threatened. The reason you were banned for that time was that there was a reaction to the words used and their internal reaction to those words brought about the punishment since it was in violation of rules that have been established.

And my point about absolute truths -- there are absolute truths: Treat people with respect. The sig of "devastate my backside" was not something that a self-proclaimed (and self-advertising) Christian would have done, in my interpretation of the Bible.