Spring Training photos thread

santo=dorf

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 03:14 PM)
Crede can hit the ball?

AZCA105022116_1024x768.jpg

FWIW, I saw Crede taking BP last night on one of the Sunday Night sports shows, and his swing is much better. I know it could just be because it was BP, but there was no back arch or dropped rear shouler. He had a much more level swing. Maybe he really has been working on it.

Edited by Gene Honda Civic

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 03:16 PM)
FWIW, I saw Crede taking BP last night on one of the Sunday Night sports shows, and his swing is much better.  I know it could just be because it was BP, but there was back arch or dropped rear shouler.  He had a much more level swing.  Maybe he really has been working on it.

That would definitely be a very pleasant surprise.

Hey guys, lets rehost those resized sportsline images... I don't wanna end up with that feature :ph34r: suddenly disappearing like the Lite.ESPN site... They're much more likely to notice this thread with all of the 1024images hosted on their site than if they were simply thrown on some other sort of image server.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 03:20 PM)
Hey guys, lets rehost those resized sportsline images... I don't wanna end up with that feature :ph34r: suddenly disappearing like the Lite.ESPN site...  They're much more likely to notice this thread with all of the 1024images hosted on their site than if they were simply thrown on some other sort of image server.

good idea. gonna upload my posted...

btw if anyone wants to know. good sites to upload pics:

imgshack

imgspot

image venue

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Feb 19, 2005 -> 03:01 PM)
Trust me, thats Cotts with a beard.  I wonder what Steff thinks of this development ;) :lol:

He is so last season.. :rolly

Actually.. he looks pretty good. Probably got sick of the 14 year olds stalking him out by the BP.. :ph34r:

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 04:16 PM)
FWIW, I saw Crede taking BP last night on one of the Sunday Night sports shows, and his swing is much better.  I know it could just be because it was BP, but there was no back arch or dropped rear shouler.  He had a much more level swing.  Maybe he really has been working on it.

I read Crede built a batting cage on to his house; he's been in there a lot this offseason.

QUOTE(ihatethecubs @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 04:24 PM)
:huh  whats this supposed to be of, i know its a shadow of a guy swinging, but thats all i can tell

The shadow of Chicago White Sox outfielder Scott Podsednik is cast across the plate as he talks a swing during an informal batting practice on reporting day for position players in Tucson, Ariz.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 03:31 PM)
Doesn't say, but I think that's BIG BEN standing up.

I don't think so because Ben doesn't wear the "goalie" style mask. He and AJ are old school with the mask and backwars helmet style.