Bulls vs Raptors

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Feb 18, 2005 -> 04:13 PM)
Gordon could score on anyone in the NBA when on. There is one reason he's not a starter and its his defense, defense, and once again defense.  In fact, I'd say there is a shot Gordon can be a similar player to Allen Iverson when all is set and done but I don't know if thats exactly what Scott Skiles would want since Iverson can jack up some horrible shots.

For his size, Allen Iverson is a tenacious defender, and he always has a respectable assist-to-turnover ratio.

I'd say that, in the long term, there will be absolutely no connection between Gordon and Iverson with the exception of scoring and terrible shot selection (at times).

Gordon can't start right now because his defense gets him into foul trouble (therefore making him unavailable in the 4th quarter), he has more turnovers than assists on the season (which is beyond terrible as he is in the backcourt), and he gets really tired in a hurry (which is to be expected in his rookie year).