Don't mess with British Oil traders!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Feb 18, 2005 -> 02:39 PM)
Nothing makes me laugh more than hearing about a bunch of whacko lefty protestors getting a good kicking ( to use a british phrase ) like that.

Nice to see how tolerant you are of people who are trying to clean up the world after conservatives piss and s*** all over it. Don't worry, conservative s*** doesn't stink like whacko lefty protestors. When your job is to destroy people, I guess destroying our environment isn't a problem. :headshake

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Feb 17, 2005 -> 05:12 PM)
Makes me glad I live in a red state.

No kidding. I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those.

I saw quite a few in London and Edinburgh this past fall and agree that they're functional in over-crowded cities. But the thought of actually purchasing one causes my penis to shrink.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 09:11 AM)
Nice to see how tolerant you are of people who are trying to clean up the world after conservatives piss and s*** all over it. Don't worry, conservative s*** doesn't stink like whacko lefty protestors. When your job is to destroy people, I guess destroying our environment isn't a problem.  :headshake

You having a bad morning Tex?

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 09:40 AM)
You having a bad morning Tex?

As usual, anyone left of a Nazi skin head is a leftist wacko by Nuke's standards. His intolerance of anyone not a conservative is just sickening. I'm not defending the protesters, I think it was pretty stupid and illegal tresspassing, but when was the last time Nuke made a post without an insulting adjective to describe moderates or liberals??

Every chance he gets, he insults moderates and liberals. Too many people are too young and don't remember just how dirty America was up until the 70s and 80s and the environmental movement. Sewer discharge into rivers, pollution spewing from factory smoke stacks, DDT killing fish and birds, and other problems that liberals saw solutions to and conservatives said were too costly to fix.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 10:15 AM)
It wasn't just that post... You just don't seem like your usual jovial self.

Really? I thought my captions in both the SL&P and Palehose threads were funny. This was the only thread that saddened me. I see America splitting apart when each side is dismissed with a smirk and a insult. It's becoming us or them and then we fall.

Sadly, all the unity in wake of 9/11, has been replaced by insults and personal agendas. Yesterday, the walking path near my home was lined with hundreds of US flags and dozens of people out for a stroll, a run, a roll, or a ride. As first generation immigrants mixed with Winter Texans, it truly symbolized the strength of America. Not as a melting pot, but as a fruit salad. Don't melt into some homogeneous sameness, but save your individuality, your beliefs, your hopes and dreams and let us combine and make America better. Let's not dismiss each other with insulting labels.