check this out

hi8is

Many congratulations! :cheers :snr

However, get used to very little sleep for a long time - unless your child was born after the due date. Scientific studies over the last 25 years have shown that newborns born before the due date don't sleep for s***, but for some reason those newborns who are born after their due date sleep well into the night and are no problem.

They have studied this for years, and they still don't have a logical reason for it, but I just thought I would pass the statistics along to you.

Either way, enjoy!! And make sure you raise that little angel to be a Sox fan!!

:gosox3:

QUOTE(Pastime @ Feb 19, 2005 -> 10:00 AM)
Many congratulations! :cheers  :snr

However, get used to very little sleep for a long time - unless your child was born after the due date.  Scientific studies over the last 25 years have shown that newborns born before the due date don't sleep for s***, but for some reason those newborns who are born after their due date sleep well into the night and are no problem. 

They have studied this for years, and they still don't have a logical reason for it, but I just thought I would pass the statistics along to you. 

Either way, enjoy!!  And make sure you raise that little angel to be a Sox fan!!

:gosox3:

you must not have looked at the link... or you are really witty/scarstic. :P

QUOTE(Pastime @ Feb 19, 2005 -> 04:52 AM)
I would say that I'm stupid - but that would be redundant.  I try to be helpful and nice, but just end up looking like a complete jackass. 

My life story in a nutshell, ladies and gentlemen. 

:lolhitting

Oh man, can I relate to that!!!!!

QUOTE(Pastime @ Feb 19, 2005 -> 05:52 AM)
I would say that I'm stupid - but that would be redundant.  I try to be helpful and nice, but just end up looking like a complete jackass. 

My life story in a nutshell, ladies and gentlemen. 

:lolhitting

No, I'd say it was good information for hi8is to file away. That Vanagon looks like it might see some action and you never know, fatherhood might be just aroung the corner...

What am I saying... risk ruining those nice seats? Never! :D