iim ridciolsy wasted im not gaonona eolie

shagar69

QUOTE(shagar69 @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 01:51 AM)
i got some pasiouze altready cctauly.. i wen to one world, which si 6 nuback for a latge pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im eathin tha ts*** righ now  actually!!!!!!!!!11

That place sucks.

Yesterday I had Papa Del's for dinner, then I got a slice at Bonnie Jean's with a ton of Red Peppers on it coming home from the bar.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 07:09 PM)
That place sucks. 

Yesterday I had Papa Del's for dinner, then I got a slice at Bonnie Jean's with a ton of Red Peppers on it coming home from the bar.

I have no idea how to relate to that, but damn you guys eat a lot of Pizza over there.

wow, i cant believe i always start one of these when i come home wasted, lol. I guess it shows how good i do with girls at the bar, lol. And how can you not like One World? 6 bucks for a large, and u have to wait like 1 min to get it. Bonnie Jeans tastes better but its 2 bucks just for a slice!

QUOTE(winodj @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 08:24 AM)
I'm a little scared that you were able to decipher this.

Me too, and I was sober! :o

QUOTE(shagar69 @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 12:01 PM)
wow, i cant believe i always start one of these when i come home wasted, lol. I guess it shows how good i do with girls at the bar, lol.  And how can you not like One World? 6 bucks for a large, and u have to wait like 1 min to get it. Bonnie Jeans tastes better but its 2 bucks just for a slice!

You have to realize it's more than just 2 bucks for a slice (well actually it's $2.25 for one, and $4 for two, but that's besides the point) the whole of point of going there is to interact with other drunk college kids, and see which basketball players will show up.

:gosoxretro:

Seeing how girls and being drunk was brought up in this thread, I have a(n) observational question(s) to ask.

On Friday, I was at a bar in downtown Champaign with a friend and her boyfriend drinking and as we're standing around, her boyfriend goes up to get a round of drinks for us. This random guy passes by my friend and grabs her ass. Now, here's me thinking "In thousands of years of evolution, how come guys haven't moved past something like that to try to approach a girl?" And really, who would meet a girl like that?

I mean standing around at the wedding reception: "Well Bob, how'd you meet Stephanie?" "Well, I was drunk, she had some tight pants on..." :bang

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 07:17 PM)
Seeing how girls and being drunk was brought up in this thread, I have a(n) observational question(s) to ask.

On Friday, I was at a bar in downtown Champaign with a friend and her boyfriend drinking and as we're standing around, her boyfriend goes up to get a round of drinks for us.  This random guy passes by my friend and grabs her ass.  Now, here's me thinking "In thousands of years of evolution, how come guys haven't moved past something like that to try to approach a girl?"  And really, who would meet a girl like that?

I mean standing around at the wedding reception: "Well Bob, how'd you meet Stephanie?"  "Well, I was drunk, she had some tight pants on..."  :bang

I dunno, but if that was my girlfriend, I'd probably be in a jail cell come Saturday morning. You can't just look the other way when some dude grabs your girlfriend's ass. You're not the better man when you allow someone to get away with that.

I was at a frat party in Crawfordsville, Indiana back in 1998 when some clown grabbed some girl's ass out of nowhere. What ensued was perhaps the most vicious beatdown that I have ever witnessed. I couldn't believe my eyes.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 01:32 PM)
I dunno, but if that was my girlfriend, I'd probably be in a jail cell come Saturday morning.  You can't just look the other way when some dude grabs your girlfriend's ass.  You're not the better man when you allow someone to get away with that.

I was at a frat party in Crawfordsville, Indiana back in 1998 when some clown grabbed some girl's ass out of nowhere.  What ensued was perhaps the most vicious beatdown that I have ever witnessed.  I couldn't believe my eyes.

Her boyfriend didn't see what happened and I had a few choice, creative things I said to the guy (granted this guy had at least 30 lbs. on me) but she wasn't too pissed off about it and when the boyfriend came back, we just shut up about it since the guy was on his way out the door when he did it and was long gone by the time he got back with our drinks. But it did generate some good outrage humor between me and my friend.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 01:22 PM)
Me too, and I was sober!  :o

You have to realize it's more than just 2 bucks for a slice (well actually it's $2.25 for one, and $4 for two, but that's besides the point) the whole of point of going there is to interact with other drunk college kids, and see which basketball players will show up.

well one world is the same thing. I have had many a drunk conversation with random people there. :cheers

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 01:22 PM)
Me too, and I was sober!  :o

nick smith and jack ingram were at brothers last night and lots of dudes were expressing their man crush for nick smith, I on the other hand showed him my feelings :finger

QUOTE(Pale Hose Jon @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 09:18 PM)
You got pizza while drunk, why not pokey sticks?

eh, pokey stix highly overrated IMO. plus it takes waaay longer since you gotta order em and wait for delivery and s***. and i, uh, prolly couldnt have a coherent conversation at that moment, lol. plus one world is cheaper