Caption this photo

knightni

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 08:41 AM)
Not every girls has tens of thousands of dollars for breast implants :ph34r:

Or bleaching their hair beyond human recognition. Or fake baking to get a pretty tan that will, eventually, leave leather looking skin.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 01:49 AM)
Or bleaching their hair beyond human recognition. Or fake baking to get a pretty tan that will, eventually, leave leather looking skin.

At least girls don't go bald (the best pro Guy joke I could come up with in short time frame). :huh:

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 08:49 AM)

The plan is to dump her before any of that happens and go for a younger model :ph34r:

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 02:41 PM)
Not every girls has tens of thousands of dollars for breast implants :ph34r:

Here's the plan: starve yourself down to 95 lbs., take the money you saved on food and get fake cans, 3.5K oughta do it. Rope some dick driven billionairre into marriage, leave him and take his loot. It's tough being a chick.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 09:52 AM)
Here's the plan:  starve yourself down to 95 lbs., take the money you saved on food and get fake cans, 3.5K oughta do it. Rope some dick driven billionairre into marriage, leave him and take his loot. It's tough being a chick.

2 girls I know got them and they weren't less than $5K. It aint cheap to look like an insecure whore these days..

Disclaimer: Not all females that get them look like whores.. but I would say most are insecure. Exceptions are those that have reconstructive surgery from breast cancer.

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 04:35 PM)
2 girls I know got them and they weren't less than $5K. It aint cheap to look like an insecure whore these days..

Disclaimer: Not all females that get them look like whores.. but I would say most are insecure. Exceptions are those that have reconstructive surgery from breast cancer.

Like everything else, prices vary. Out in L.A. since there are so many surgeons doing it, it's less. I know women who have flown out there, because even after you throw in the air fare, it's still cheaper. There are also very reputable places doing it in Mexico and other countries.

I can't say I blame women for getting them.