Caption this photo

knightni

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 11:07 AM)
Like everything else, prices vary. Out in L.A. since there are so many surgeons doing it, it's less. I know women who have flown out there, because even after you throw in the air fare, it's still cheaper. There are also very reputable places doing it in Mexico and other countries.

I can't say I blame women for getting them.

There are a couple surgeons about 20 minutes southwest of me that charge $1500 USD. I've been told the work is first rate and the facilities modern. Si habla espanol!

QUOTE(rangercal @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 11:18 AM)
thats the look that will get 99.9% of all men's attention.

And that's the whore that will take 99.9% of your money, cheat with your best friend, and likely give you herpes. Enjoy.. :usa

I honestly dont really find that girl attractive...much.

What happened to the girl next door? Has she been lost forever?

With all the girls i've had in my life....enough for an accurate sample population.....Im alot more attracted to them when their more comfortable with themselves than when they spend all that time infront of a mirror.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 11:27 AM)

With all the girls i've had in my life....enough for an accurate sample population.....Im alot more attracted to them when their more comfortable with themselves than when they spend all that time in front of a mirror.

You stud you.. ;)

I find that more "men" go for the girl next door also. I see more married men with brunettes than with blonds these days also - but in all honest I don't really look, just basing this on the people I know. Look at Mary Rowand.. she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Definite girl next door brunette.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 11:27 AM)

With all the girls I've had in my life....enough for an accurate sample population.....Im alot more attracted to them when they are more comfortable with themselves than when they spend all that time infront of a mirror.

Sweet. you're hoping your girlfriend reads this, aren't you. :)

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 11:37 AM)
You stud you..  ;)

I find that more "men" go for the girl next door also. I see more married men with brunettes than with blonds these days also - but in all honest I don't really look, just basing this on the people I know. Look at Mary Rowand.. she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Definite girl next door brunette.

And she is an ex-gymnast :ph34r: