Crude jumps to over $51 BBP

southsider2k5

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 07:44 AM)
I'll say this now.  If crude is at $51 in Feb, expect to be paying $2.50-$3.00 per gallon for gas after Memorial Day.  The writing is on the wall.

Thank God I live next to a bus line.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 07:48 AM)
Yep, and if I remember the commuter rails in Chicago: a double bonus because of the free entertainment. :)

The South Shore isn't nearly as entertaining as say the Red Line. Mostly tourists going into the big city for the day with their spoiled brat kids. I don't get half the stories that you do :bang

QUOTE(winodj @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 11:47 AM)
One time this drunk guy gave me a scarily detailed description of his wife's private parts and handed me an unopened bag of sugar free reese's cups.

Now see I ride that damned train everyday, and I never see anything that cool. I usually get the moms with their little girls who have 27 American Girl Place bags, all screaming into cell phones, while the kids run up and down the aisles.

The best one I had was the woman who was talking loud enough for an entire half of a train car to hear her conversation of how she would have killed someone step by step.