Iguchi

hi8is

16402097.jpg

he just looks really focused and intence... i think he is going to help everyone become more like Mr. Miagi

16402074.jpg

once again, look how intence and focused he is... maybe he can lead some Zen like meditations and get everyone there... even garland! :chair :gosox3: :gosox1:

An observation that's not exactly genius, but very much true IMO - the Japanese players that have come over to the States all just go out, keep their mouths shut (do they have a choice? they don't know the language) and play the game right. I feel Iguchi is only going to help the Sox.

QUOTE(lvjeremylv @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 06:32 PM)
An observation that's not exactly genius, but very much true IMO - the Japanese players that have come over to the States all just go out, keep their mouths shut (do they have a choice?  they don't know the language) and play the game right.  I feel Iguchi is only going to help the Sox.

I hope your right... :headbang

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 10:37 PM)
According to CSN, Gooch hit a HR off Politte today in BP.  It was his first in a Sox uniform and I'm sure it made big news in Japan.  Also pretty impressive since he is probably still jetlagged.

Let's hope that Politte isn't a batting practice pitcher this year. :D

I'm sure that Ozzie had Politte pitch to him to gauge Iguchi's ability to catch up to a major league speed fastball.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 09:37 PM)
According to CSN, Gooch hit a HR off Politte today in BP.  It was his first in a Sox uniform and I'm sure it made big news in Japan.  Also pretty impressive since he is probably still jetlagged.

auqgHaf5.jpg

hopefully cliff didn't scare gooch off