Buehrle on the way out?

Heads22

That looks like Raphail (or however you spell it), his mask looks red, not orange.

:bringit

QUOTE(BuehrleTheAce @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 10:18 PM)
Boy, I'm gettin' lots of love tonight :)

And I concur, Leo was da shizznit of the Toitles!

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 09:08 PM)
No, it's merely pointing to one of the many reasons why our team was what it was.

Schoeney doesn't have a clue...he's a jackass, and he always was, even on the Angles.

Why in the WORLD would a 1 year guy be player rep?  Not to mention he was essentially kicked OFF the Angles because he wouldn't do the job they asked of him...because he wanted to start, because he wanted things his way.  WAHHHHH!  He was a b****.

I can't say for sure, but I'd guess that the Sox players elected SS as rep.

Schoeneweis was a whining baby on the Angles and he was a whining baby on the Sox the second he didn't get his way.

Him being the player rep in and of itself shows why we did not win last year when we needed too.

I'm SO happy he is no longer with this team.  He has a few good starts and he suddenly thinks he's the Rocket...he starts getting hit and says he feels as if he's throwing even harder but for some reason he's being hit...well, perhaps because they're adjusting to your predictibility and you're not adjusting to them.

Good riddance...and welcome MB...a REAL player rep.

-y2

Dude, I can't agree with you anymore about Scotty, the guy is a b**** plain and simple, looks like a stud in April/May and then fads into nothing from then on.. Only to blame everyone else and still fails to realize he is a bullpen guy

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 09:16 PM)
Mark is really becoming the face of the White Sox.  With Frank out and guys like Maggs, Jose and Carlos gone, the only other guy I really could see in this role is PK.

I couldn't agree more. The guy bleeds silver and black. :gosox3:

We shall see how much Silver/Black blood he has while contract negotiations continue. :D

As for what you guys are doing to Willie Harris on here, lay off the guy...he's streaky as a hitter, yes...but also has speed and better than average defense. The one thing we ALL wished for was for someone to help teach Willie how to steal bases, and now we have TWO such people on the team, and since Iggy is signed all you're doing is dogging poor Willie before Iggy even prooves himself in the Majors.

We may end up being glad we kept Willie around (if we keep him around), and if we trade him...it sure as hell better be for more than a "bag of balls". The guy can play CF and 2B, as well as run and bats left handed...not to mention, he hardly costs anything.

:chair :chair :chair :chair :chair :chair :chair :chair

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 10:16 AM)
I couldn't agree more.  The guy bleeds silver and black. :gosox3:

I might be a whiny baby too if "fans" treated me like yesterdays garbage when a new shiny product arrives, still in it's shrinkwrap, even though it's never yet been plugged in for real world testing. If you get what I mean.

We are assuming Iggy's going to be better than Harris...and I hope he is...but until he's played a game in the Majors and prooves he's better than Harris, let's not toss Willie out the side window for nothing in return.

Because THAT is just stupid.

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 10:42 AM)
Harris is a whiney baby.

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 04:57 PM)
I might be a whiny baby too if "fans" treated me like yesterdays garbage when a new shiny product arrives, still in it's shrinkwrap, even though it's never yet been plugged in for real world testing.  If you get what I mean.

We are assuming Iggy's going to be better than Harris...and I hope he is...but until he's played a game in the Majors and prooves he's better than Harris, let's not toss Willie out the side window for nothing in return.

Well Willie did enough (or not enough) last year to make the fans have the attitude of wanting a change. He didn't get the job done last year, I'm excited KW is trying to improve the team...

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 10:57 AM)
I might be a whiny baby too if "fans" treated me like yesterdays garbage when a new shiny product arrives, still in it's shrinkwrap, even though it's never yet been plugged in for real world testing.  If you get what I mean.

Actually I was just calling him a baby because you called Scott a baby. What's good for the goose...

But to make a point.. Harris IS a whiney baby. He does it all over the place. Shut up and produce. Can't knock him if he keeps his trap shut.

Squeeky wheels get the oil.

I just think we need to relax a bit, whiny baby or not, we need an insurance policy for 2B, as I've stated numerous times, I know KW tried to improve the team, but Iggy is a huge ? as we have as he's never played in the Majors yet.

Let Iggy proove himself, THEN trade Baby Harris for something...until then, I'll take a wait and see approach...we may end up being happy we have his whiny ass around.

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 11:12 AM)
Actually I was just calling him a baby because you called Scott a baby. What's good for the goose...

But to make a point.. Harris IS a whiney baby. He does it all over the place. Shut up and produce. Can't knock him if he keeps his trap shut.

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 11:30 AM)
Squeeky wheels get the oil.

I just think we need to relax a bit, whiny baby or not, we need an insurance policy for 2B, as I've stated numerous times, I know KW tried to improve the team, but Iggy is a huge ? as we have as he's never played in the Majors yet.

Let Iggy proove himself, THEN trade Baby Harris for something...until then, I'll take a wait and see approach...we may end up being happy we have his whiny ass around.

I would agree with you if we could put him in the minors. However I don't think we can and if thats the case then their really isn't any room for him on the team unless we got rid of one of the outfielders, preferably Timo...

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 11:05 AM)
Well Willie did enough (or not enough) last year to make the fans have the attitude of wanting a change.  He didn't get the job done last year, I'm excited KW is trying to improve the team...

He did more than enough on the field to have another shot at full time second second baseman. How he played on the field last year does not seem to be the reason we got iguchi, at least not 100%. Garland seems to be a prick too and we are not getting rid of him. He blamed konerko(?) i believe for a loss. You just do not do that. He doesn't do interviews very well and always looks high. I remember someone asked him if he needed to improve on his numbers the season before ( last spring training) and he said something to the effect if i just keep doing what i am doing i should be fine. I really do not want to hear that from anyone especially when there is room to improve.

Edited by qwerty