What are you reading?

BobDylan

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 12:01 PM)
GREAT book!!! Best "Vampire" story ever.

I'm reading: Guitar Player Repair Guide by Dan Erlewine. Slow going on this one. I used to read 3 books a week, and then I fell off on reading. I really need to get back to it, but when I have free time, I usually grab the guitar.

I first read Legend for a Lit class and was going slow trying to remember all the details for the upcoming test. By chapter 3 I said screw it and read it in one night, then went back and tried to fit together all the characters, elements, etc.

While it is a vampire story, it is so much more and not the usual goth, Saturday afternoon movie portrayal.

QUOTE(winodj @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 01:57 PM)
I just read Running with Scissors. Augusten Burroughs is a very talented writer.

I read about half of that too.. I checked them both out fromt he Library, and started with RwS(it's first chronologically), but I was getting a little depressed reading about his Childhood. He told it well, it was humourous, but not what I was lookin to read at that time. I put it down and picked up

1400032717.01._PIdp-schmooS,TopRight,7,-

Which I recommend also.

Dry was much more up my alley.