Man sues after woman steals his sperm

southsider2k5

OK, time for you single guys to update that pre-nup:

Item 17a) I promise not to deceitfully engage in sexual acts which no reasonable person would expect could result in pregnancy.

Item 17b) I promise not to to use your sperm in an unorthodox, unanticipated manner yielding extreme consequences.

Item 17c) I understand that, however unlikely you would ever ask for it back, your sperm will not be legally construed as a gift and will not be used in a manner counter to Items 17a and 17b above.

Item 18) If at any time during our relationship it becomes apparent that I am in fact a raving whack job, the relationship shall be immediately terminated. I further agree to destroy any and all sperm I've managed to maintain possession of up to this point, pursuant to Item 17c above.

:D

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 25, 2005 -> 01:05 AM)
Hmmmpfh hmmm  :puke

You would think if it came into contact with either saliva or air, that it might kill it, guess not huh?

Her attorney said something like 'I guess he wasn't careful with where he put his semen, well too bad.' Gotta love that quote, I'm sure there is nothing evil or conniving (sp?) as a motivation.

Edited by LosMediasBlancas