My friend makes it onto www.collegehumor.com

santo=dorf

that guy kinda reminds me of myself when i was going to college in santa barbara... im sure most of you remember how drunk i used to get

well, only diffrence between me and this young bloke is i didnt use 375mL bottles, i used 750mL bottles.... fun fun fun

let me guess, he blacked out.

btw: that chick is pretty hot even with the glasses, ive got a thing for the book worm look

Edited by hi8is

QUOTE(hi8is @ Feb 25, 2005 -> 04:24 PM)
that guy kinda reminds me of myself when i was going to college in santa barbara... im sure most of you remember how drunk i used to get

well, only diffrence between me and this young bloke is i didnt use 375mL bottles, i used 750mL bottles.... fun fun fun

btw: that chick is pretty hot even with the glasses, ive got a thing for the book worm look

I haven't asked him yet, but he is a very big dude, so I don't think he passed out.

QUOTE(hi8is @ Feb 25, 2005 -> 04:24 PM)

Brian had alcohol poisoning after downing a 750ml bottle of Jack at his brother's bachelor party. He can't look at it without turning a really cool shade of green now.