What commercial on T.V. do you hate

soxman352000

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 11:14 AM)
Yes, but she's also annoying.  Don't you ever get sick of advertisers using overtly-sexual language to sell you their cheap crap? 

"I promise... 99% of the time."  Shut up, b****. :fight

Ummm...No. :D

QUOTE(orangekrush88 @ Feb 27, 2005 -> 03:15 PM)
How about the Dr.Pepper one with the Manamana!! I hate that one so much.

That's the Muppet Song right? But that Dr. Pepper flavor sounds nasty. Diet cherry vanilla :puke

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 01:16 PM)
That's the Muppet Song right?  But that Dr. Pepper flavor sounds nasty.  Diet cherry vanilla  :puke

Brian and I have been trying to figure out which Muppet song that is (or what skit it is from)? It sounds like Rowlf singing, but I can't place it.

Anyone know?

It's been driving me nutz. Whenever I see that commercial, I end up "singing" the damn thing for days on end.

I tried the diet cherry vanilla this weekend on the way home from a road trip and I was shocked...I really liked it.

Edited by Queen Prawn

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 01:19 PM)
Brian and I have been trying to figure out which Muppet song that is (or what skit it is from)?  It sounds like Rowlf singing, but I can't place it.

Anyone know?

It's been driving me nutz.  Whenever I see that commercial, I end up "singing" the damn thing for days on end.

I tried the diet cherry vanilla this weekend on the way home from a road trip and I was shocked...I really liked it.

Really? Wow. The combination of flavors sounds :puke to me.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 01:19 PM)
Brian and I have been trying to figure out which Muppet song that is (or what skit it is from)?  It sounds like Rowlf singing, but I can't place it.

Anyone know?

It's been driving me nutz.  Whenever I see that commercial, I end up "singing" the damn thing for days on end.

If you're from Chicago and listen to Q101, there's an afternoon show here where they play it sometimes.

Here's a link to download it.

http://www.wtrshowforums.com/dload.php?action=file&file_id=7

"My cleats are falling apart, but i'm waiting..."

"we're all waiting!"

What the f*** are they waiting for???

I hate that commercial. I didn't know what it was advertising the first few times...I had never heard of dick's sporting goods, but I'm never going there because of those damn commercials...