CLARETT!!!!!

T R U

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Feb 26, 2005 -> 05:10 PM)
FWIW, 4.82 was Clarett's slowest time.

He also ran a 4.72...which is still embarrassing.

it doesnt matter... the guy said he was in the best shape of his life and changed his routine, im faster than him and I have to go to school and do s*** like that

all he has done is train for 2 years and there is a 260 lb RB that runs a 4.48 and Clarett barely sniffs 4.70

go home clarett, you will not be drafted

I'm confused about some times I've heard. Guys on sportscenter were praising Madison Hedgecock(UNC's FB) for running a 4.55 40 in the same group as Clarett. But I've seen 4.85 listed on a site also. :huh

Alrighty then, I think I found my own answer. His first run was apparently 4.85, then his second was 4.55, he's gonna be a stud for someone. Big as a tight end and has the blocking skills of William Henderson.

Edited by Palehosefan

QUOTE(SuperSteve @ Feb 26, 2005 -> 10:01 PM)
Good for him...people underestimate him though. Anyone remember when he stripped the ball from a defender in the Natl Championship Game? He was a smart player, and just needs to get the right people around him. He will be on some NFL team come August.

Here's a link to another perspective on Clarett.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft05/colu...tory?id=2001738

QUOTE(Mplssoxfan @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 02:56 PM)
Here's a link to another perspective on Clarett.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft05/colu...tory?id=2001738

I can't really agree with too much of this viewpoint. He has had 2 years to get to his ideal weight. His time was worse than when he was fat and out of shape.

He also showed his character to everyone by quitting on the remaining drills. He'll have to prove himself in training camp and it could be as a FA.