NFL Combine 40 times

T R U

I have to put it in here not enough people check out the NFL War Room thing...

Ronnie Browns fastest time... 4.32 (this was just simply amazing, he just got himself a TON of money)

Maurice Clarett...... :headshake 4.82 and 4.77 second run

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(T R U @ Feb 26, 2005 -> 06:43 PM)

Ronnie Browns fastest time... 4.32 (this was just simply amazing, he just got himself a TON of money)

Maurice Clarett......  :headshake  4.82 and 4.77 second run

Wow, a 4.82? That's not going to help his drat status. I think I could run a 4.82 :headshake

QUOTE(T R U @ Feb 26, 2005 -> 12:43 PM)

Maurice Clarett......  :headshake  4.82 and 4.77 second run

4.82? Yeah he has changed and is working real hard :rolly

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 26, 2005 -> 01:27 PM)
4.82?  Yeah he has changed and is working real hard :rolly

haha i know, Im faster than Clarett

also Slowik, Browns performance today at the combine may have just cemented him at the Dolphins pick at #2, if they pass on Smith and take Brown i will be so happy..

I hope Brown goes to either Miami or Chicago, that would be so awesome

Atta' boy Ronnie.

I was still a little weary of taking Ronnie at #4, but after this combine, I no longer worry.

Angelo is going to take a long, hard look at both Cedric Benson and Ronnie Brown.

I still anticipate the Dolphins taking Benson, but who knows, maybe they have a change of heart and snag Brown. It'll be interesting to see what Saban and co. think of Brown after this combine.

I've been reading for a long time that Brown was the most talented back in the draft, he just didn't have as many opportunities to show it. I've never been a huge Jones fan, so I wouldn't mind if we got Brown. I thought for sure they were going to take a WR before they signed Muhammad. Maybe they still will, but I think that's a sign that they take the best RB available, since the OT options are not that stellar. I wouldn't mind Derrick Johnson either, but I doubt they would do that.

QUOTE(T R U @ Feb 26, 2005 -> 02:04 PM)
haha i know, Im faster than Clarett

also Slowik, Browns performance today at the combine may have just cemented him at the Dolphins pick at #2, if they pass on Smith and take Brown i will be so happy..

I hope Brown goes to either Miami or Chicago, that would be so awesome

He has Mr Insignificant written all over him. Idiot.

Clarett that is

Edited by southsider2k5

QUOTE(shagar69 @ Feb 26, 2005 -> 02:23 PM)
where are u gettin these times

I watched the Combine this morning

also Addy

Theres no way Miami will take Benson over Brown now

Brown not only has better size, but he can also catch, block, and just ran a 4.32

I do not see how its possible to take Benson over Brown after watching the combine, I have fallen in love with Brown and pray that Miami feels the same way

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 26, 2005 -> 06:50 PM)
Clarett=Canseco-talent

Not really. Clarett protected Tressel and all the OSU boosters when the police started investigating. Then Tressel turned his back on him so Clarett said f*** it, I'm gonna tell my side of the story. This kind of stuff happened with Tressel back at Youngstown State too.

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Feb 26, 2005 -> 07:58 PM)
Damn, a 4.32 at 233 pounds?! Maybe the Bears should take a RB.

Bring in Alabama, I have seen Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams both almost weekly over the last 3-4 years. I have always loved watching Williams run, he is fast, powerful and just makes people miss.

That said, I have always had a feeling that Ronnie Brown would be a better NFL back. Both of those guys sacrificed personal acclaim by sharing the backfield at Auburn. If either of these guys were a feature back, they would have, with no doubt in my mind, been a Heisman favorite and the concensus pick as best back in the country. They are both that good.

QUOTE(Spiff @ Feb 26, 2005 -> 07:13 PM)
Not really.  Clarett protected Tressel and all the OSU boosters when the police started investigating.  Then Tressel turned his back on him so Clarett said f*** it, I'm gonna tell my side of the story.  This kind of stuff happened with Tressel back at Youngstown State too.

Which is pretty similar to what Canseco did. He protected everyone's little secrets until he couldn't find a job and ran out of money, then he sold everyone out when he felt they were blacklisting him. That's just MO though.