Attn: Poker Players

valponick

I just started a new website for online poker players. The address is www.pocketacespoker.net, we are a site for online players who want to get something back for playing. We offer players cash back or poker merchandise for signing up to different poker rooms. For long term players we have Rake Rebate programs. We also have a forum for poker discussion.

We just started a promotion today, if you go to the forum and register and post a bad beat story your name will be entered into a hat and we'll pick 1 winner at the end of next week. The person picked will receive either $20 via paypal or 20 credits to spend on merchandise. There are no strings attached, you don't have to sign up for a promotion or anything, just register in the forum and post a bad beat story. I just thought I would make a post about it in case there were any online players who post here who are looking for anything like this. If you have any questions you can PM me or post in the forum on the site.

I did get permission to make a post about this from the Admins/Mods so please don't flame me, just check out the site if you want, if not thats cool too!

Edited by valponick