shagar69

How Good?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. How Good?

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Just Average
    • Bad

You probably want a backup catcher if someone decent is available. I think Lo Duca's production will be down even with Delgado in the lineup. I also don't see Izzy having the kind of year he had in '04 so you could be hurtin' for saves.

I'd say your deepest areas is SP for trades and your infield looks solid.

I'd say good, but there are opportunities to make it very good. I like a lot of your offensive pieces, but I'd be on the lookout for some sleeper OF bats early in the year, I'm not a huge fan of Walker. One more solid power guy or speed guy would help a lot, both if possible would be very good. The starting pitching is pretty good, Schilling and Clemens are monsters and the rest of your starters should make it work. I'd look for another reliever, see if Adams, Tsao, or one of the other lower end closers are available. I would recommend making sure you don't trade any of Helton, Dunn, Schilling, or Clemens. It looks like losing any of those guys would hurt your team a bunch.

QUOTE(shagar69 @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 02:55 AM)
12 teams. 16 teams are you serious? w/ 16 teams id have players like garlan

I have seen over one hundred 12 team leagues and not once this year in a 12 team league have i seen palmeiro, benson, and linebrink taken.