New Rap War?

The Critic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 06:59 PM)
You grew up on 26th f.o.p.??? Props...I've been around there. I beleive it's mostly Mexican there now. That is a f***ed up ass place. BTW, it's kinda ironic that I am listening to 50 Cent's new CD right now.

THanks but its nothing to really be proud of, i have to deal with people like SOME of the people in here that make fun of me and my style because its not what they grew up with or its not what they like.. but oh well, different people deal with different things, and if i could get all those suburban kids that think their "gangsta" to experience the 26th street life for a week i would just to show them that its not just some stupid act

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Texsox @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 07:01 PM)
BTW, the new Mars Volta CD is excellent. Cheaper at Target than on iTunes.

how much is it on the p2p networks? :lol:

jk ill check that out though, i've heard a lot of people talking about it

Edited by flippedoutpunk

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 07:59 PM)
You grew up on 26th f.o.p.??? Props...I've been around there. I beleive it's mostly Mexican there now. That is a f***ed up ass place. BTW, it's kinda ironic that I am listening to 50 Cent's new CD right now.

its not out yet is it? u just download it or what?

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 08:27 PM)
Let's not fight about this--let instead consider the words of the immortal Ludacris: Can't turn a ho into a housewife/Hos don't act right.

"NEW PUSSY CAN'T COOK!!!!"

Chris Rock, "Bring The Pain"

I have been waiting patiently for a reason to quote that line! :D

No disrespect f.o.p. but no one has ever made fun of me because I like rap/hip hop......and I'm white. Yeah, I grew up/live on the South East side which is 95% Mexican so I can relate to you A LITTLE. But sometimes, my sense of humor gets me in trouble because people know that I'm a goofball and I f*** around a lot but you just gotta trust who you chill with.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:33 PM)
Oh yeah!?! Well "I'm doing a hundred on the highway, so if you do the speed limit, get the f*** out of my way!"

Another great Ludacris quote.

im DUI, hardly ever caught sober. and you bout to get ran the f*** overrrr

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 07:03 PM)
And Hurt, if he and his friends punch as well as they shoot each other, then I don't think I'd have too much to worry about.  :lol:

Uh, I don't think that the person who shot him was one of his "friends." :unsure:

Then again, they're all a bunch of black guys and they look all the same anyway, right? :rolly

QUOTE(flippedoutpunk @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 06:40 PM)
we should start a john mayer thread so that we can make fun of the lifestyles of white people, that would be like totally awesome! 

On behalf of all Caucasians, I excommunicate John Mayer's pussy ass from our race.

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:16 PM)
Uh, I don't think that the person who shot him was one of his "friends." :unsure:

Then again, they're all a bunch of black guys and they look all the same anyway, right? :rolly

I was saying friends for the people that it would be who would beat me up if I did tell him that he was a hack in the first place. Do you own a pretzel factory cuz you're pretty good at twisting things like words... :rolly

And funny how you didn't talk about the other part of my post and cherry picked the Hell out of it.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:20 PM)
I was saying friends for the people that it would be who would beat me up if I did tell him that he was a hack in the first place.

Which you wouldn't do anyway because you don't have the balls...

Instead of confronting the person you have a problem with, make fun of them behind their back

Kind of like you making fun of 50 behind his back, huh? If you have a problem with 50, say something to him. I dare you.

Edited by TheBigHurt35

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:21 PM)

Uhhhhh, I can tell you're a newbie. Because LCR says whatever he thinks to whomever he pleases....

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 08:32 PM)
No disrespect f.o.p. but no one has ever made fun of me because I like rap/hip hop......and I'm white. Yeah, I grew up/live on the South East side which is 95% Mexican so I can relate to you A LITTLE. But sometimes, my sense of humor gets me in trouble because people know that I'm a goofball and I f*** around a lot but you just gotta trust who you chill with.

its cool bro. it sucks how things work in the "hood". ass beatings were inevitable and the only thing you could do to protect yourself was to join a certain clique which usually consists of kids from your block. the unfortunate thing is that most of those kids were part of the same gang so when you hang with them you become one of them whether you say so or not, and you had no choice but to trust them or else your on your own. its the whole reason why im tryin my ass off in college so my kids dont have to go through that pointless b.s.

QUOTE(flippedoutpunk @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 06:53 PM)
I like how most people think that just because we listen to rap we are most likely wanksta, they dont ever think it possible that like in my case, a person could be raised in a terrible neighborhood like 26th street, where most the kids you grow up with are in gangs or (sadly) striving to be in one and listen to this kind of music and know nothing about anything else.  i never had anyone to tell me, "Hey! Check out this band metallica, their guitarist is really talented and this music is great for when you just wanna go crazy!"  All i knew growing up was rap, but i keep an open mind towards other music because i feel like i missed out on a lot of other great stuff growing up.

I have been there plenty of times, at least once or twice a week. I have alot of friends in the city since i live about one block outside of it. I am goign to be near there tomorrow but for nothing fun at all. I have to work at that public storage about two blocks away. :angry: Anyway, i wear 2x and 3x clothes around there and i do not get f***ed with because for one i do not start s*** and it also helps who you know.

But knuckle lived in the aurora ghetto. :lol:

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:23 PM)
Because LCR says whatever he thinks to whomever he pleases....

As long as he does it over the web and can't be held accountable for what he says. Put 50 Cent in his face and I guarantee that his nuts will shrivel up like raisins.

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:26 PM)
As long as he does it over the web and can't be held accountable for what he says.  Put 50 Cent in his face and I guarantee that his nuts will shrivel up like raisins.

Hey, you're entitled to your opinion.

And I guess you can be a bully online without have to be accountable for it either.

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:21 PM)

Kind of like you making fun of 50 behind his back, huh?  If you have a problem with 50, say something to him.  I dare you.

He says something to him and what is 50 suppose to do? Punch him in the face? If he does that you could sue him for a s*** load of money so fast it wouldn't even be funny.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:29 PM)
He says something to him and what is 50 suppose to do? Punch him in the face? If he does that you could sue him for a s*** load of money so fast it wouldn't even be funny.

That hasn't stopped 50 from killing people in the past. What's LCR going to tell the police when he's six feet under?

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:26 PM)
As long as he does it over the web and can't be held accountable for what he says.  Put 50 Cent in his face and I guarantee that his nuts will shrivel up like raisins.

Yes because I normally meet rap stars quite often since I'm always "in da club gettin' tipzy" And to paraphrase Mallrats, I'd have a lot of things to say to him. However, I don't think I could say it with enough monosyllabic words for him to understand it all.