New Rap War?

The Critic

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 12:21 PM)
Black gangsters really need to learn how to aim. 50 is shot 9 times and doesn't die? That doesn't mean 50 is a badass, it just shows that the f***ing moron trying to kill him was too infatuated with holding his gun sideways to look down the f***ing sight.

Well I'm sorry that I grew up white, in the suburbs, and can actually put together sentences without having to use the words "n*****", "b****" or "ho".

Also, I haven't made any s***ty rap albums, but I've got good money saying I lvie to be at least 40, which is something this f***ing tool can't say.

And I really doubt that 50 and his crew who couldn't hit a target from five yards away could give a s*** what you say either. Again, if they aimed down the sight, they'd be much more efficient in eliminating their talentless brethren. So please, save us the school lesson and shut the f*** up already.

The sky must be falling. I totally agree with something Cerb said.

:cheers

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(El Piervizdyeguchansodnik @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:48 PM)
:wub: They're the ones calling themselves gorillas  :nono

no its guerilla! gUErilla.. :P you know like those vietcong soldiers that put crap on spikes and stuck them on boobie traps so that when you accidentally step on them you get a crazy infection.. just like that..... :ph34r:

Edited by flippedoutpunk

With all these pot shots they take at otha gangsta negrows I guess they are "guerillas"

A member of an irregular, usually indigenous military or paramilitary unit operating in small bands in occupied territory to harass and undermine the enemy, as by surprise raids.

But they shall forever be known as the gorilla unit to me. They walked right into that one.

rapbookgraphic1w.jpg

QUOTE(El Piervizdyeguchansodnik @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 03:55 AM)
With all these pot shots they take at otha gangsta negrows I guess they are "guerillas"

A member of an irregular, usually indigenous military or paramilitary unit operating in small bands in occupied territory to harass and undermine the enemy, as by surprise raids.

But they shall forever be known as the gorilla unit to me. They walked right into that one.

rapbookgraphic1w.jpg

LMFAO

This thread has more bull s*** trash talking then I have seen for a while. BugHurt, you ain't no better then anyone else here. Your nuts will shrink like raisins for a LOT of things, so why pick that fight? Just curious.

And no, I don't want an answer. Some things are just silly to pick a fight about is all my point is.

Laters.

:bang :banghead

QUOTE(shagar69 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 10:24 PM)
LOL, G-Unit does not stand for gorilla unit!!!! LOL. it actually stands for Guerilla Unit.  They are called that because if IIRC, there was a unit in WWII called G-Unit or Guerilla unit which was only black soldiers

i knew i shouldnt of slept during history 112 :banghead

guer·ril·la or gue·ril·la

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 10:22 PM)
LMFAO

This thread has more bull s*** trash talking then I have seen for a while.  BugHurt, you ain't no better then anyone else here.  Your nuts will shrink like raisins for a LOT of things, so why pick that fight?  Just curious.

And no, I don't want an answer.  Some things are just silly to pick a fight about is all my point is.

I'll give you one anyway. I was just yanking LCR's chain. Even sent him a PM telling him so. He never wrote back, though, so I think he may be mad at me. :unsure:

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 10:30 PM)
I'll give you one anyway.  I was just yanking LCR's chain.  Even sent him a PM telling him so.  He never wrote back, though, so I think he may be mad at me. :unsure:

Or I may just be getting stupid s*** done like writing up a set of discussion questions regarding scenes from Family Guy for an educational psychology class presentation, paying my bills and doing a presentation for a social research method class regarding contraceptive use in Rwanda. :P

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 10:39 PM)
Or I may just be getting stupid s*** done like writing up a set of discussion questions regarding scenes from Family Guy for an educational psychology class presentation, paying my bills and doing a presentation for a social research method class regarding contraceptive use in Rwanda.  :P

You get to use Family Guy for one of your classes? That rocks. I remember using one of the Jerky Boys tapes for a rhetoric class way back in the day. Ah, the good old days... I never get to do anything fun like that anymore. :(

QUOTE(Texsox @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 06:59 PM)
Some styles of music require more attention to lyrics than others. Using an extreme example, most Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, etc. tunes needed strong attention to lyrics. Other styles need more attention to dance-ability, beat, etc.

Just saying . . .

Awful CD, just plain awful. Pretntious != good.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 09:48 PM)
The sky must be falling.  I totally agree with something Cerb said.

:cheers

We blind squirrels can find a nut every now and then, huh? See, as long as we don't talk politics, we'd be good friends, lol.

QUOTE(shagar69 @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 10:24 PM)
LOL, G-Unit does not stand for gorilla unit!!!! LOL. it actually stands for Guerilla Unit.  They are called that because if IIRC, there was a unit in WWII called G-Unit or Guerilla unit which was only black soldiers

It was supposed to be "Guerilla Unit" but then that animated band "The Gorillaz" came out around the same time so now they just use it as "Gangsta Unit" I can't wait for Jadakiss' and Fat Joe's responses, I wish Nas would do one but it sounds like he's not worrying about it too much. Interesting stuff said by 50 in the NY radio interview (allhiphop.com), not sure how much is believable, but seriously Piggy Bank and his new CD is garbarge, and The Documentary s***s all over it. The Game is probably better off this way, it's all for publicity though, funny how this all happens 2 days before the album release

QUOTE(3 BeWareTheNewSox 5 @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 12:09 AM)
It was supposed to be "Guerilla Unit" but then that animated band "The Gorillaz" came out around the same time so now they just use it as "Gangsta Unit" I can't wait for Jadakiss' and Fat Joe's responses, I wish Nas would do one but it sounds like he's not worrying about it too much. Interesting stuff said by 50 in the NY radio interview (allhiphop.com), not sure how much is believable, but seriously Piggy Bank and his new CD is garbarge, and The Documentary s***s all over it. The Game is probably better off this way, it's all for publicity though, funny how this all happens 2 days before the album release

what the hell are fat joe and Jada gonna say? they cannot say s***. 50/G-Unit/Shady Aftermath own rap, if not all of music right now. and yea, the Games CD is the s***, def. some good stuff on there. I personally havent heard the new 50 yet, but im sure it will be great. The first 2 songs from it are amazing bar/club partying songs. And i dont know if Game is better off by himself. Being part of G-Unit and with 50 marketed him really well i thought. Although i guess he will be able to market on his own just based on his CD