Bulls vs. Rockets

It's Yao's turn now to come to the United Center to face our refurbished Bulls. The Bulls have been virtually unbeatable at home lately, and I think that will continue tonight, as the Rockets just lost to the Jazz a couple nights ago, and the Jazz aren't very good. The home crowd will get the boyz pumped, and Gordon and Hinrich and the gang will have an outstanding night.

Prediction: The Bulls will win though giving up 15+ turnovers.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be a tough game. Yao gives Curry fits down in the block and Tmac can run amock, although I think Noc will get him a little frustrated.

Still, I love watching the Bulls play other good teams because they typically play well against them, although for whatever reason they do better against the top teams in the west then the ones in the east or at least it seems that way.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 06:58 PM)
Gonna be a tough game.  Yao gives Curry fits down in the block and Tmac can run amock, although I think Noc will get him a little frustrated.

Still, I love watching the Bulls play other good teams because they typically play well against them, although for whatever reason they do better against the top teams in the west then the ones in the east or at least it seems that way.

Noc will frustrate anyone...the guy's a madman of good sorts!!! LOL!

Has anyone noticed that they have been playing to the level of their competition quite often lately? They'll "gear up" for the big games and then not play as smoothly in games against lesser opponents such as Charlotte...At least they're getting the wins, I guess...

Tonight's Prediction: Me-Mac continues to hog the ball, and put up 35+ on about 30-40% shooting, while Yao will whisper profanities in Chinese, while Van Gundy goes for the not so subtle route.