Bulls vs. Rockets

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant say I didn't tell people so. I didn't like this match up and remembered that asswhooping the Rockets sent the Bulls last time around too.

They flat out kicked the piss out of the Bulls and minus Curries string of 5 missed free throws, he actually played pretty solid and gasp, made effort on a couple rebound attempts (it really stood out and shocked me, LOL).

Garbage, piece of crap game though. I turned that crap off early in the 2nd half.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 10:16 PM)
Four. :P

No, he missed 4 and then he went back to the line on a foul and missed a 5th and then put the 6th one in. He walked away from the line and was like FINALLY.

Started 6 for 6 and then was 6 for 11 and then 7 for 12.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 12:19 AM)
No, he missed 4 and then he went back to the line on a foul and missed a 5th and then put the 6th one in.  He walked away from the line and was like FINALLY. 

Started 6 for 6 and then was 6 for 11 and then 7 for 12.

All over the game thread i am reading they said he missed four in a row. Then one person said he missed five. I am pretty confused.

Well since i couldn't get you on that ''curries? Wtf, that is something i would say.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 10:27 PM)
All over ta game thread i am reading they said he missed four in a row. Then one person said he missed five. I am pretty confused.

Well since i couldn't get you on that ''curries? Wtf, that is something i would say.

Trust me on this. I was swearing up a storm. He missed two, one of which he freaking shot what the Houston announcer claimed as the ugliest free throw he's ever seen. Outdoing Wilt the Stilt and Shaq.

Then he got fouled again, missed another two. Then about two minutes later he got fouled on a surefire dunk by Juwan Howard, went back to the line and missed his 5th in a row. The announcer said something along the lines of now its just in between the ears.

He finally made the 6th and it was his 15th point of the night. He scored 2 more the rest of the night.

If you look at Eddy's shots you'll also notice that he made two more free throws after that point, finishing 9 of 14 form the line and like I said, he was 7-12 when he finally broke the strung and he started the game 6 of 6.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 12:30 AM)
What exactly is bbb?  I have been trying to figure this out for a while now.

The most pimp basketball board ever. Has like 60-70 with an arcade. Has near two million posts and 12,561 members. Runs smooth as hell since the upgrade. By the way the bulls forum is the second largest forum behind the national basketball association one i believe.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 06:33 AM)
The most pimp basketball board ever. Has like 60-70 with an arcade. Has near two million posts and 12,561 members. Runs smooth as hell since the upgrade. By the way the bulls forum is the second largest forum behind the national basketball association one i believe.

Think you could give me a link to it Qwert?

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 01:21 AM)
:notworthy

Thank you sir

Fish dbaho, he never signed up. :angry:

But that site it pimp. They just added this points feature and you can save it up to buy stuff from the store. You can also steal money from other members, give rep points, challenge people in the arcade, etc. They are also adding sub forums for baseball. It is turning into a sports forum not just strickly a basketball forum. I do not know how they can possibly run that message board with 75 forums and adding several more. It runs so smooth now that it is not even funny.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 02:29 AM)

But that site it pimp. They just added this points feature and you can save it up to buy stuff from the store. You can also steal money from other members, give rep points, challenge people in the arcade, etc. They are also adding sub forums for baseball. It is turning into a sports forum not just strickly a basketball forum. I do not know how they can possibly run that message board with 75 forums and adding several more. It runs so smooth now that it is not even funny.

Do they overrate Tyson over there too? :P

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 01:34 AM)
Do they overrate Tyson over there too?  :P

Who here overates chandler? Surely not me.

Anyway, one poster over there has a massive hard-on for curry and wants to have his children. He has said if you replace curry with ben wallace that there would be no difference. he always implies he is a top notch rebounder and defender along with being the best scoring big man. Other than that guy the site is great.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 06:29 PM)

Ok maybe it's time that I do. :P :lol:

yeah i use that site 2 its pretty good... my login there is Deng101 but i dont post too often.

oddly enough qwerty told me about it in an earlier thread about Frank Williams going to be traded to Detroit.... 2 bad it never happened and we could have smushie parker :bang