NFL FA signings

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if its been posted yet, but the Steelers signed a pretty solid receiver today. Cedrick Wilson from 49ers 47 receptions 641 receiving yards and also is a solid return man to join Randle El. Steelers are going to be severely lacking WR size though if Plax is lost and nothing more is added, I'm sure they aren't done though.

http://secure2.steelers.com/article/51334/

Yeah, it's been posted Addy and it is a nice pick-up. BTW, WHarris1, remember back in that last game vs the Packers when Green was suppose to come over and cover the posting TE, didnt happen. Green still has a lot to learn and he is too slow and lazy. He doesn't understand all the plays yet. Sharper would like nice in Blue/Orange.

Sharper is gone. Can't say i'm too broken up about it. I liked the guy a lot but he has had a pretty poor past few seasons and never really developed into the leader of the secondary they hoped for when LeRoy Butler retired. His performance didn't warrant his pricetag. I wish him a lot of luck and hope he can turn it around and stay healthy for another team.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Mar 10, 2005 -> 07:10 PM)
Sharper is gone.  Can't say i'm too broken up about it.  I liked the guy a lot but he has had a pretty poor past few seasons and never really developed into the leader of the secondary they hoped for when LeRoy Butler retired.  His performance didn't warrant his pricetag.  I wish him a lot of luck and hope he can turn it around and stay healthy for another team.

i read on espn he is meeting with vikings officials friday...this sucks he was my favorite player

QUOTE(Spod=Ratings @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 01:14 AM)
i read on espn he is meeting with vikings officials friday...this sucks he was my favorite player

I agree. I liked the guy a lot and I will miss him and it is too bad that he is meeting with Minnie but that is just how it goes. It is time to move on.