Indians-White Sox Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Top of the 4th, Sox batting:

Mullholland comes in to pitch for Davis.

-Maggs hits a shot and You Can Put It On The Boooooooooard, Yes. 6-0 Sox.

-Konerko grounds out, 1 down.

-Daubach k's, 2 down.

-Crede pops out, 3 down.

Middle of 4th, Sox lead 6-0.

Rios looked nice on both of those flyouts.  They are hitting Buehrle, but he's keeping it in the park. 

Two outs right now.  Phillips at the plate.

rowand probably would have caught that double by spencer though..rios really played that one bad..but buehrle picked him up

Rios looked nice on both of those flyouts.  They are hitting Buehrle, but he's keeping it in the park. 

Even though Mark hasn't had his best stuff today or the first game of the year against KC, he's about 1/3 of the way to the record for consecutive scoreless innings, held by Orel Hersheiser.

rowand probably would have caught that double by spencer though..rios really played that one bad..but buehrle picked him up

Aaron would have either caught it...or died trying. :unsure:

buehrle just amazes me...he really doesnt have good stuff..weak fastball..average curve...but he takes a little off here..a little extra there...he is so smart...its like he knows exactly what the hitter is looking for and gives him just enough of a different look so the hitter gets himself out...its a real art form with mark

Aaron would have either caught it...or died trying. :unsure:

true..aaron might be on the way to the hospital

sandy 2 for 2 tonight...geezez does he kill tribe pitching

buehrle just amazes me...he really doesnt have good stuff..weak fastball..average curve...but he takes a little off here..a little extra there...he is so smart...its like he knows exactly what the hitter is looking for and gives him just enough of a different look so the hitter gets himself out...its a real art form with mark

I love watching Mark so much. He's probably near the top 5 when it comes to pitchers I like watching because of how beautiful he makes pitching look.

Plus, I pitched a lot like that in little leagues and all stars. Then when the hitting got better, I looked more like Jim Parque :lol:

Jimenez hits one to Vizquels backside (Another hard it ball) and he makes a sweet backhand and then quickly flips to second and Phillips guns it to first for the double play.

Damn is Omar good. I'd love having this guy at short. He's got to be one of the best two ever with the glove (Whose better Ozzie or Omar?). I never saw Ozzie play in his prime.

God damn...the Indians (primarily Omar) turned that DP fast!  Grounder kinda in the hole, Omar fields it, throws to 2nd for 1, and onto 1st and they get D'Angelo by 3 steps.

We're still up 6-0 though.    :P

that brandon phillips is a hell of a talent...that was one of the quicker ive seen...he has really impressed me this series...bunt , hit behind runners , play great defense , has a double and a homer...only 21 years old...

God damn...the Indians (primarily Omar) turned that DP fast!  Grounder kinda in the hole, Omar fields it, throws to 2nd for 1, and onto 1st and they get D'Angelo by 3 steps.

that brandon phillips is a hell of a talent...that was one of the quicker ive seen...he has really impressed me this series...bunt , hit behind runners , play great defense , has a double and a homer...only 21 years old...

thats y i drafted him in the keeper league.

thats y i drafted him in the keeper league.

good move :cheers